Requests/Questions

Hello! I just want to thank everyone for reading this book! 1.21K! Holy crap, I never in a million years have thought that would've happened.

    I just want to thank all of you! Comment if this book is in your libraries... If some of you are questioning which Joker I'm basing this off of it's Jared Leto's Joker from Suicide Squad. He's so attractive- Joker or not;)

    If you have any requests comment on this chapter or if you have a more serious one (no smut) you are welcome to message me. Or anything to talk about.

    Here's some following questions (comment your answers) and my answers:

    What to my readers like to read? I personally like to read horror. I love thrill!

    Which is your favorite chapter of this book? My favorite chapter I've written is 'Clubbing' I love imagining your character like the one I've created.

    Should I add more detail to a specific chapter? I think I need to add more detail to 'A Dance' it's hard to keep up with these.

    Do you prefer Heath Ledger or Jared Leto's Joker? I personally love Jared, but I haven't seen Heath Ledgers Joker. Yet;)

And lastly, which is your favorite Suicide Squad character? And should I add them to a chapter? Will it be your chapter? Personally I love Harley Quinn. She literally killed that movie! Go Margot Robbie! I was Harley for Halloween:) You guys should know the Joker comes in second;) They were all great characters but these were my top favorite.

Should I do a Jared Leto imagines book? I think so! Comment requests for that!

Again, please comment the answers to the questions and if you have a request! Please comment any questions you have for me! Q&A! Happy reading!