I've Waited My Whole Life

If you find the reference, let me know;) It's for all you Melanie Martinez fans!

The sun shone through the curtains. You were perched on the sofa while flipping through a fashion magazine. You sighed as this was your fifth time reading the same magazine. You threw the paper on the table and stood, stretching and cracking your back as you stretched. To be honest, you were bored. You wanted to go out and adventure, but the snow in Gotham prevented you from leaving the house.

    "Sugar!" You heard J yell. You ran up the stairs to greet him. He was shuffling paper around and organizing it. 

    "Yes?" You leaned on the doorway. He looked up at you. You looked beautiful. You were still in your nightgown. You hair was in soft curls, your soft skin shown, your makeup down to a 't.' J looked nervous. "Is anything wrong baby?" You questioned. You slowly walked over to him. His heart rate sped up, his hands got clammy. You leaned over the desk, showing him s full view. He looked at you and his hands rested on his pants.

"Doll," he growled.

"What," you pouted. "I'm bored," you winked. You hopped over the desk. Your hands ran down his shoulders as you sat on his lap. You left soft kisses down his cheeks and neck. He ran his hands up and down your waist. "Ah, no touching," you said removing his hands from your body.

****

You lie breathlessly on your guy's bed. J kissed your forehead. "Y/N, why don't we go out tonight?" You got up excitedly and jumped in the shower. The warm water felt like heaven as you cleansed yourself. You stepped out of the bathroom grabbing a soft towel and drying your body. You searched through your closet and found a nice white dress that made you look like an angel. You slipped the dress on as well as some gold heels. You huffed as you couldn't reach the zipper. You walked out to see J in his normal attire, but without his coat. He looked so good.

"J, daddy, I need your help with my zipper?" He turned and looked at you. He fixed his hair so it was slicked back. You just wanted to melt into him as his hands found the zipper. He stepped back.

"Do a little spin for daddy, please?" You playfully spun in a circle, showing yourself off to him. He grabbed your waist and kissed you. His skin was warm like an oven. The kiss was sugary sweet. He pulled back and growled. "I can't wait for this any longer. I've already waited my whole life to do this." A look of concern splashed on your face. He held your hands as he got down on one knee. You gasped. He pulled a box out of his pocket and inside was a beautiful ring. It was rose gold with a diamond resting in the middle. A tear slid down your cheek as you nodded. He slid the ring on your finger and pulled you in for a tight hug. "I love you, I love you so much!" He expressed. You hugged him tighter.

"I love you too, J! I love you so freaking much!" You two held each other for what seemed like years.

What can I say?

You have plenty years to come.

    Ahhh, Puddins!! I hope you enjoyed that! ''Twas requested by BreannaHarrison14!! Thank you so so much for requesting. I want to know what YOU want to read, comment down below!