All I Want

You growled as the Joker sped past you. He rolled his eyes. You sped past him, stopping in an incredible way and stood to stop the car. He slammed on his breaks, nearly on the brink of hitting you. Your arms were crossed over your chest as he got out of the car.

    "You're a little pain in the ass, you know that?" He tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. You threw his hand away. He made an 'okay' face.

    "Why would you do this to me?" You ranted. "I have you everything! I helped you!" You saw a semi truck pull to a stop behind the Lamborghini. He got out of his truck and walked to you.

    "Yeah, yeah, you helped me by erasing my mind of all of the great childhood memories! You helped me, Doctor Y/L/N?" You nodded as a tear rolled down your face. The guy finally approached you two.

    "Hey, man go talk to your bitch somewhere else!" You pulled the gun out of Joker's holster and shot the man dead. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. If I didn't know you, I'd think you were insane." You pointed the gun as him. "Oh," he yelled out. Cars zoomed past you two. "Do it! Do it! Kill me, right here, right now! I dare you!" You held the gun still. He ripped it from your hands. He shook his bleached finger as you.

    "My heart scares you, but a gun doesn't?" You questioned. He smiled and stepped towards you. He hands held your face. His lips kissed yours and you were his again. You had been telling yourself to stop, but you couldn't. You loved and needed the Joker in your life. He made you feel electric. You pulled away from the kiss.

    "Why don't I show you my ways, hmm?" He hummed. You nodded and followed him to his car as his arm was wrapped around your waist.

***

    "Are you sure," you asked. He nodded and urged you closer to the edge. You spread your arms like wings and collapsed into the hot liquids. His arms surfaced you and he brought you back to life. "I love you." You confessed. You were pulled into a sleep and didn't hear the rare words out of his mouth. He held you like a child and put his lips to your ear.

    "I love you too, doll. I love you too."