You Don't Own Me

You hummed quietly as you listened to J. He was discussing business with another man. He looked your way multiple times, fear in his eyes. You were crazier than Joker was.

"Somethin' wrong?" You asked. You pulled your lips into a smile as he blushed from embarrassment. You red lips met your glass and the burning sensation hit the back of your throat. You continued to hum and J paid more attention to the man he was talking with. His ugly eyes met yours over and over again.

"Sweetheart, you are my gift to this man. He can't seem to take his eyes off of yours. Go." J leaned back in the booth. You confidently stood and walked over to the man. He gulped nervously.

"Ooo, you're cute." Your hand traced down his neck, shoulders, and torso.

"Stop teasing!" He spat out. He grabbed your hips roughly. Your face looked disgusted. You pushed off of his lap and backed away a few steps back. J stood to his full height.

"I'd leave if I were you," J sung. This time the man stood to his full height. He was much shorted than Joker was.

He threw his hands in the air. "It's not like you own her!" He yelled. The music blared in the background. Joker was pissed and so were you.

Joker chuckled. "Excuse me?" He questioned. The guy realized he'd made a mistake. He tried leaving but two of J's men grabbed him and set him down in a chair. "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." He sang.

"All that chitchats gonna get ya hurt!" You purred. You walked around the chair and straddled his lap and held out your hand. He just stared.

"Well?" Joker hissed. The man gently kissed your hand. He was terrified now. You grabbed his neck.

"I could tell you meant that. Do you think he did, daddy?" You looked back at Joker. He stared into the mans eyes like a lion. J smiled.

"No, but I can't wait to show him my toys." The man gulped and you burst out laughing with J.

"Why, you scared? Pussy." You rolled your eyes and got off of his lap. J's men grabbed him and started walking out of the club. You two followed and people stared in awe. You were beautiful in the black satin dress you'd stolen, and J in his golden tuxedo. Your hair was in soft curls, Jokers vibrant green hair slicked back.

"Wow, is this real?" A young girl asked. You stopped walking and searched for her. You slowly walked to her.

"Yes. It's real. Oh, don't be so scared. It feels so good to be bad." You purred and squeezed her cheek. "You're lucky if I don't kill ya now." You whispered in her ear. She nodded and you stalked back to J, who was waiting patiently. You slipped your arm through his and followed the man out. You reached the door. "If you tell anyone about this you will die." You ordered. The man scurried out of the club.

"Can't wait for you to see my toys!" J called. You faced him.

"Let's go home, I'm bored." You smirked.