Romantic Nights

As requested by MissyC84!! Thank you so much for requesting, I hope you enjoy! Happy reading, Puddins!

    You curled the last strand of hair. Your makeup had been done and it was a dazzling red and blue, with a wing and mascara applied. You ran your fingers through your hair, making the curls soft. You slid off your robe and stepped into your dress. It was a gorgeous black and gold, diamond pattern dress. You slid into your gold heels. You added accessories as needed. You descended the stairway. Joker was waiting at the bottom with his cane.

"If happiness, which I'm feeling right now," he winked and checked you out. "Starts with an h, why does mine start with you," he questioned. You blushed and continued down the stairs.

    "Awe, Puddin," you hugged him. You slid your hand into his pants pocket. Your delicate fingers held the keys to his vehicle. "I think you hold the key to my heart." You pulled out the key.

He snatched it from you. "And that I do, shall we?" He offered his arm and you gladly accepted. You guys strolled through the city. You reached your destination, his club. It's where you went when you two wanted a romantic date night. He held the door for you. You nodded at him as you entered. Music was blaring, people were dancing, and better yet, you still had the chance to do something fun. You ran to the bar ordering your signature drink, a blueberry margarita. You sipped it happily. Many eyes you as you walked to the VIP section for you and J. He had been staring at you. You crawled onto his lap.

"I saw you staring from across the room," you leaned in and kissed him.

"You know what's beautiful," he questioned. His fingers held you in place.

"What?"

"Did you hear the first word?" He smiled. You playfully rolled your eyes. He grabbed your chin and pulled you in for a kiss.

"Hey, baby," you said catching your breath. "Guess what I'm wearing?" You teased. His eyes roamed over every inch of your body slowly taking it all in.

"What's that, doll?" You grinned.

"That smile you gave me," he sat up straight. He smashed his lips to yours. You two melted into each other.

"J," you exhaled. His mouth was attached to your neck. You pulled his head up. Your hands pushed against his cheeks. "Kiss me." He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you. "God, I love you so much." You whispered.

****

It was currently midnight, and you and Joker had left the club. Your bodies were pressed up against each other, as he played with a strand of your hair. You lifted yourself up so you were on your elbows looking at him.

"What?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Oh, nothing," you smiled. "Your face," you paused. "I like that shit." He pulled you in for a hug.

"I will never be able to get enough of you and your silly pickup lines."