Cameras Flashing

Whoa! 6,000 reads!! *casually sets phone on table, looks around and screams* I couldn't thank you all enough! Love you Puddins!

    You opened your eyes adjusting to the bright flash. You rubbed your tiredness away, while sitting up. J was back on his knees.

    "You looked so beautiful," you smiled and scooted back, lying against the headboard. You glanced at your bump. J smiled at you. He rested his hand on your belly. "What do you think it's going to be?" Your head was leaning of to the side due to your tiredness. You blinked a few times.

    "I don't know. How about you?" You watched as his eyes lit up. He placed a hand on your bump and inhaled.

    "I want a girl, she looks exactly like her mommy." You smiled at him. He took this opportunity to snap another photo. You rolled your eyes.

    "J, stop!" You pleaded. He laughed at you and cupped your cheek attaching his lips to yours. He pulled the camera to the side snapping a photo of you. "What do you plan to do with these photos?" You asked and he sat back.

    "I'll show them to Lucy." He trailed off. You were perplexed. Lucy? Was he talking about, oh.

    "Lucy? For our baby?" You asked. He nodded. You hugged him tightly. He would've hugged tighter, but he was gentle. You loved J. You loved the wild side and the soft side. You couldn't wait to raise a child with him. You two would raise her with respect but he'd also teach her how to do incredible things to the world. And of course, teach her to have a  little bad side herself. He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours.

    "One more?" You nodded. Tears formed in your eyes as he snapped the photo. He looked at it. "Gorgeous." You two snuggled back into bed and your head rest on his chest. He watched you drift off to sleep. "God, I love you so freaking much."