Hanging Around

You were literally hanging from your tied up bed sheets. You stretched your muscles and showed off your flexibility.

"Doll, why don't you come down from there so we can spend time together?" J had suggested. You didn't move and stayed in your place enjoying the feeling. J had insisted you tie your setup in his office so he can watch you. You gladly accepted and now you were draped on the sheets in his office. You twisted yourself in positions impossible for any other human being. "How do you that?" You slipped yourself so you were perched on the sheets.

You batted your lashes. "What do you mean?" He glared at you, you knew exactly what he meant. You rolled your eyes playfully and jumped off. Your bare feet walked towards him. "I can teach ya?" You trailed off. He growled and continued to do his work. You hummed in a low tune.

    "What're ya singin'?" He asked not looking up from his writing. You grabbed onto the sheet and pushed off the floor to turn around.

    "You don't own me." You giggled. "I'm not just one of your many toys." You sang. His breathes got heavy.

    "Doll, your voice is beautiful just sing something else. Because I do own you and you know it." You huffed and hummed a different tune. You lazily hung from the sheets draped above. Somehow you managed to make a hammock and were resting on it. You watched your boyfriend complete his work. He did glance at you once or twice, but you only starred until your eyes felt heavy. You fell asleep. You could hear voices around you.

    "She sleeping?" A henchman?

    "Yes," J.

    "What're we gonna do?" Henchman.

    "No, it's what you're going to do. Im putting my girlfriend to bed." J. Bed? It has only been seven. That's what you last remember. Oh well. You felt two arms lift you. You groaned into J's chest. You felt his buttons on his shirt, his breaths, his fingers tangled in your hair. He laid you on the soft cushion of your bed. He kissed your forehead and left.

    "J," you called. He stopped at the doorway. His cold eyes stared into yours. "Can you lay with me?" You didn't get your hopes up because it was half past eleven and he usually finishes work around this time. He walked over to the bed and you scooted over. He got comfortable and you laid your head on his chest.

    "Thanks for hanging around, doll."