Captured By Batsy

As requested by 123456789weird!! I hope you enjoy! If y'all believe in the Mandala Effect then you might want to see this. I swore Chuck E Cheese was spelt like Chuckie Cheese, right? Am I just crazy?!? Comment if you think it's the Mandala Effect! I think it is:O!!!

    You tried to fight the bat off but he was much stronger than you. You finally gave up with zero effort being put forth to kill him. You were sitting at home alone when he showed up and captured you. You were now in the back of his car tied up. You had a piece of tape over your mouth, but you somehow managed to get it off so you annoyed him.

    "Batsy, why'd you kidnap me? Isn't that like in the Constitution, or something?" He didn't say a word and kept driving. He came to a stoplight. "I mean, if you can kidnap people then you might as well run a red light because who cares?" You laughed. You made a mocking pouting face. "Awe, did mommy not take you to Chuck E Cheese on your sixth birthday? Oh wait, I forgot. You didn't even have a sixth birthday because mommy and daddy were in the ground!" You growled. He turned around.

    "Shut up, Y/N!" He swerved. You slid and hit the side of the car window.

    "Finally some fun," you winked as he stared through his rear mirror. He came to a stop at an abandoned warehouse. He pulled you out of the car. "I'm sure this is some illegal shit you're doing," you said lamely. He gripped you tighter. "I have feelings too," you tried squirming out of his grip, but that was a fail. Once inside, he tied you to a chair. "Mmm, kinky. I like kinky. Would you like to be called daddy? I think it'd suit you, if you're into kinky shit. Oh wait, I already have a daddy, that's why I'm here, isn't it?" He ignored your comments and sat in front of you.

    "What does the Joker have planned." You rolled your eyes and leaned forward. This brought back lots of memories from being in Arkham. Being tied up.

    "Like I would know." He grabbed your neck.

    "Tell me," you spit in his face. He sat back in the chair.

    "Honestly, I don't think you'd care. You heartless freak!" You smirked as you watched pain cross his face.

    "You don't think I'd care if millions of people died?" He said with a shallow tone. You smiled.

    "That's right," you leaned back. "Batsy, what're going to do anyway. We're the King and Queen of Gotham City, and God help anyone who disrespect the Queen. Moi." You waited for a reply, you didn't expect the one he gave you. He grabbed your cheek and kissed you. He started making out with you. You did not kiss back. You smushed your lips getting out of his grip. "Ew."

"Y/N," he said standing. He seemed to be gathering himself. "Don't tell-" he was cut off by you.

"What? Don't tell my freaking husband, who's behind you, by the way. That you kissed me?" He turned around and Joker stared in awe.

"How did you find us?" Bat questioned. You smiled.

"There's a think called find my iPhone, have you heard of it?"

"I guess not, baby girl." Joker smiled at you. He drew back his fist and punched Bat in the face. He drew back.

"I don't want to fight you," J stepped around him.

"I'd advise you to not do that again," J said untying your restraints. You leapt to your feet and kissed his cheek. Then his lips. You tied up Batsy for fun.

"Bye, bye Batman."