Memories

As requested by the lovely BreannaHarrison14 I hope you enjoy! This was a little over exaggerated.

You rolled over lazily glancing at the calendar. "Shit," you muttered under your breath. Just as you said that you felt your uterus cramp. You sucked in a breath. J was sleeping peacefully and you admired that but you'd also admire if he'd get you some damn pills. The pain increased and you moaned. You've had enough pain and stood to get your medicine. You searched every cabinet in your house. Nothing. You leaned against the doorway watching J stretch. "Puddin," you smiled. He turned around.

"Come to daddy," he opened his arms and you ran into them. You pressed yourself against his warm body trying to soothe the cramps. "What's wrong?" He purred. You looked away. "Awe," this wasn't your guy's first time dealing with this. "You, my dear, just lay back and relax." He gently set you on the mattress and your eyes started to get heavy as you remembered your first period with him.

    You flushed the toilet and washed your hands. It's been a month since you've met the Joker and fell hard for him. It's also been a month since your last period, which came today. You kneeled beside him as he stared at his artwork on the walls.

    "Three-hundred and sixty-five," he commented. You had a confused look on your face. That turned into pain. He looked at you as your breathing increased.

    "What?" You questioned. He cupped our cheek and kissed you softly. He wanted to do so much more but he couldn't because. Yeah. You clutched your stomach as his arms wrapped around you. He started taking off your shirt. "Baby," he peppered kisses on your lips. "I can't." He pulled away confused.

    "Why?" You slowly looked into his eyes.

    "I'm on my period." You mumbled. He scrunched his face. You turned out of his gaze and hugged your knees.

    "Hey," he pulled you back onto him. "Don't be embarrassed, doll. Is there anything that I can get for you?"

****

    You sobbed into Joker's chest as the finale credits of Titanic rolled through. "If only she had said she loved Jack sooner!" You cried. "She wouldn't have dated that pussy," you screeched. You stood and threw the tonite at the t.v. J watched in amazement. A henchman walked by.

    "Do you know how to deal with this?" He hissed. The man shook his head no. "Well, I have no idea what to do."

    You sighed as you snuggled into J's chest. He stroked your hair gently and kissed your forehead. "I just remember our first period." Joker laughed.

    "Yeah, yeah, shut up." He pulled you closer remembering the memory.