Only A Dream

As requested by 123456789weird thank you for this!! Your comments give me life, you're literally so sweet! I hope you enjoy!

    You stirred in your sleep. J wasn't beside you, but was in your room. Last you knew he was working. You stood and stretched. You walked towards your room. You heard him groaning. The door was closed.

    "What the shit," you whispered to yourself. You braces yourself for the worst and slowly opened the door. You heard him moan. "Okay," you said quietly. You were thinking who would be sleeping with him. Harley had moved on, it couldn't be her. You burst through the door. He was sleeping. He was sleeping. He laid there peacefully as you stared in shock. "J, wake up." You urged. You laid in bed beside him. Your heart rate was still going due to the little shock you had. He put your hand on his chest. He flinched. He slowly opened his eyes.

    "Y/N!?" He was perplexed. You smirked at him.

    "Was that a good dream? It was about me, right?" You questioned. He nodded.

    "Of course, I love you and only you." He commented. His hands grabbed your waist and he pulled you on top of him. You leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He pulled your shirt off.

    "Wanna make that dream a reality," you asked while you peppered kisses on his lips. He nodded rapidly. You giggled.

    "You know I do."

****

    The next day was a painful one. You woke up and a sharp pain was felt when you moved. It was your hips. Joker twirled a piece of hair between his fingers. You moved carefully, snuggling into his chest.

    "What did you dream about?" You asked him. He laughed at you.

    "I don't think you wanna know," he whispered in your ear. You turned and smirked at him.

    "I think I do."