Prologue

Cast:

Elena Addison Brooklyn - pretty, smart, serious young lady. She knows what is good and bad. She's a strong young woman, not that typically strong but she can fight for herself. She's 15.

Chris Louie Lee - the heartthrob, the intelligent man, the active of Eastwood Academy and he's pretty handsome. He likes to make friends but when it comes to relationship he's the serious one. Once he says, he likes/loves you. It means he's dmn serious. He's 16.

Shane Maureen Del Valle - the strong woman who can beat anyone, not totally anyone but she can also fight for herself. She's smart and one of the prettiest of Eastwood Academy. She's 16.

Katrina Trixie Dela Cruz - the selfie queen. SH loves to take photo of everything, even food, her outfit anyTHING. She's the jolliest of Eastwood Academy. She's 15.

Hannah Mae Francine - the sweet girl of Eastwood Academy. She's very kind to anyone. She's lovely but also jolly. She's also smart. She's 16.

Levi Ashton Kim - the naughty boy not the naughty that your thinking but the naughty that is making funny jokes or always teasing you. That one actually. He's 16.

Louie Bry Gomez - the handsome man. Chris' best buddy. Chris' cousin actually. Their the best of friends forever. He's a sweet person and helpful. Chivalry is his rules on making relationship. He's 16.

~♡~♡~♡~
Someone  (Point Of View)

Nakita ko silang magkaharap sa isa't isa

at magkayakap na ikinadurog ng aking puso.

Bakit sa lahat ng makikita ko ay yung pang masasaktan lang ako?

Hindi pa pwede masaya muna.

Ang sakit kase eh.

Alam ko hindi dapat ito ang nararamdaman pero

hindi ko mapigilan eh.

Unti-unting pumatak ang luha ko

habang lumalakas ang ulan...

×××××