Alex: we land in a new land

Dedication of next chapter to whoever can make us laugh first!  :-)

----------------------

I woke up grumbling, trying to remember why my bedroom had turned into a forest, and why the curtains weren't blocking out the sunlight. then i remembered what had happened. the witch. the portal. everything. I guess, since it was night in Aether when we left, it was morning here. maybe our powers would happen at A.M not P.M. I was a mess. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. then I yelped. my hair's ends were brown, gold and green. I looked down and my eyes widened. I was wear green trousers made of denim that seemed too tight. I read about these in my mortal history books I managed to swipe from the library. they call them skinny jeans I think. I also wore what the mortals called 'converse hi tops' they were a grass green, and the 'laces' were pine tree green. I was wearing a valley hill green tank top and a orchard tree green 'hoodie'. all my clothes had been changed into mortal items, and moved into a backpack. my archery set and dagger were still with Tierra. I woke the other girls up and there expressions were similar to mine. Ressa's red hair had orange and yellow streaks in it and was tied into a high ponytail. she wore red skinny jeans and a cherry red shirt that said 'You're late, first is taken!' hmmm fitting, red converse, a red and black 'snap back', which her hair went through, and she had a fiery red backpack. Leia's Blonde hair had white streaks coming from her scalp down to the ends. she wore white skinny jeans, a white 'Minnie mouse' shirt, along with a white leather jacket. she also had on a pair of white hi top converse and her clothes had been moved into a brown backpack.  Syd's light brown hair was loose, but had light blue, white, and, dark blue ends. she wore dark blue skinny jeans, a blue 'Lakers' shirt and a dark blue jean jacket, along with a pair of ocean blue converse. her things had been packed into a light blue backpack. after we were done gaping at our outfits, (but i'm pretty sure they didn't notice their hair) we looked around and saw a wooden mansion. in was like a cabin, but times that by 20, and you wouldn't even have a quarter of the size of it. I walked toward the door, were I saw a piece of stationary.

Hello girls! see you must have landed in the right city in the mortal world! this house is your new home. you have most of the things you will need. oh right this town is called Show low Arizonathis is your Escape. Enjoy!

Witch Wandera

"well at least we can live in style" Syd said, hesitantly. I sighed.

"come on." I said. I opened the door, and walked over the threshold.  I stepped forward, looking for a light. I found a switch and flipped it. the lights turned on, and all our jaws dropped to the floor.

-----------------------------

sorry for the cliffhanger(ish) promise to update later tonight!!

-Abby