Tessa: My Secret Discovery

Wow. 330 reads? You guys rock! soooo here is a new chapter for y'all!

~Talsie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thrilled. I had finished the job interview, and at the end, I was hired. Xandi and I went to lunch at Charlie Clarks. once we finished our lunch, we headed back to the house where Syd was. Leia was still at work, and Syd had just come back from the Ranch she wanted to work at. as we got out of my Impala (SO excited!) Syd came running out the doors, covered in mud, hair flying behind her and a huge grin on her face. I dodged to the side right as she came to hug me and, instead of me, hit Alex, covering her in mud. I chortled and she glared at me. "Guess what! Guess What! GUESS WHAT!!!!!" Syd Exclaimed "WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!" Xandi shouted so loud, the birds flew from their perches in the trees. "I GOT MY JOB AT THE RANCH!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Syd screamed, while she ran around in circles, flapping her arms around like a bird. She grabbed Ally and pulled her around with her. I snuck inside before she could pull me in too. "Tess... Tessa.... Where are you going? Tess? TARESSA!!!!" Alex yelled at me. I smirked. I ran up to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. I was absolutely in love with my room. My bed was a muted red with orange and yellow swirls that looked like fire. I had a huge fire place and floor length windows. my bathroom however. oh wow. One wall was windows. I could see out but no one could see in. it was as big as the other girls' (obviously) and had a Jacuzzi for the tub. The shower was tall and large with a steaming option.  the loo was in a separate room in the bathroom, and I was okay with that. the sink and counter space was large, but I had almost nothing on there. I had drawers and cupboards below that and the mirror  was large, but not too big. I floors were made of pure marble that heated up or cooled down (depending on the setting) where ever pressure was applied. it was red and turned orange or blue when you stepped on it. the soap smelled like a camp fire, aka WONDERFUL. My closet was full of tomboyish clothes and a few nicer outfits. I smiled and walked over to my fire place. I was about to lite it when I smacked my knee on the hearth. I winced and looked up. behind the fireplace was a room. I crawled through, hitting my head on the way. I hit the hearth again, and when I looked back, my room was gone. I furrowed my brows and looked into the room, my breath hitching. in front of me was the biggest gymnasium I had ever seen. I took a step and heard paper crunching underneath my foot.

Hello Tessa!

I knew you would need space for training so I supplied you this. Enjoy!

Witch Wandera

I was pissed. she trapped us here. she gave us no information about this. ugg she did everything in her power to give us a miserable life, and put a glamor over it. most people would love this, but I hated it. I missed my mom and Dad, although I would never admit it, I missed racing through the woods hunting with my sisters, I missed playing pranks on the royal guards. I missed my life. I started crying uncontrollably. I felt useless, worthless and selfish. I knew my sisters were troubled with all of this, but I felt responsible. I was the oldest. I should have stopped them, or done something, but I didn't. I was supposed to protect the kingdom and make the right choices. and I failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dried my tears and changed into a gymnastics outfit. I started with the beams I did a few flips before I heard Xandi calling me. I got down and opened the door in the fireplace. "Xandi! Look!" I called. she walked over and gasped. I nodded her in and she crawled through. we chatted for a while till we heard Leia bust through the doors downstairs. I changed quickly, and we crawled out. we decided to keep this a secret between us. We heard her running up the stairs calling our names. I threw the little door closed and quickly started a fire in the fireplace. Xandi ran up to her room, I ran into my closet, grabbed some PJs, and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I started the shower and hopped in. I got out once I was clean and got changed. I brushed out my long red hair and slid down the banister, all the way to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~