Sydney: A far off land that's not really so far

I wake up with a head ache in my secret room. I was wondering what happened until I woke up the rest of the way and remembered I fell asleep watching UP. I had also watched every single Cinderella movie too.Let's not forget I played Mario cart all night with Tessa and Alex. I won most of them. I walked out of the room and said bye to knob. I also said sorry if I kept him up but he said that Witch Wandera cursed him so he had to fall asleep at 10 and not wake up until 7. Which is pretty useful because who knows how long I will stay up for.

I got into the pool to swim a few laps. I waited to take a shower because no one else was up yet. At least I thought. Leia was up and Tessa went out to go run a few miles. So Leia and I talked and talked until Tessa came back sweaty. She asked me if I could mist her down and I accidentally sprayed her full power. It was a complete accident. Her face starts to glow red with anger.

"Thanks sis..." She says as she attempts to wipe the water out of her eyes. But there is none. Apparently she warmed herself so much that she dried herself off. "I'm going to go wake Alex up."

"You're welcome!" I yell as she goes into the elevator. Right when she leaves Leia and I start to talk again.

"Soo..." Leia said. We stare at each other and both burst into laughter. To be honest here is my scale for each sister. Leia, best friend, Alex, okay but she and I don't relate as Leia and I do, Tessa, so and so. I try to get along with Tessa sometimes but she can be quite a hot head.

"That was perfect!" Leia cried, "I was trying so hard not to laugh. She would have blown me to Aether."

"Yeah, it was a complete accident. But I wish I knew how to control my powers." I tried to pour a glass of water with my powers. Out comes mist."Seriously!" I say. Eventually I start laughing. But not as hard as Leia.

She was on the floor yelling,"Stomach hurts! Can't breathe! So funny!" She eventually recovered but her core still hurt.

I see Tessa walking down the stairs rubbing her tail bone.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Alex," Tessa answers.

"It wasn't my fault!" Alex replied running down the stairs. She was wearing just about all green. With touches of gold.

"Sure it wasn't" Tessa said.

"I just surprised you! You were the one that fell off the bed."

"Okay whatever!"

"Guys," Alex calls, "What is this?"

"Huh?" I respond as I walk over. She had discovered a garage.With four cars. I noticed mine right away because it was blue. A 2004 mustang with the coolest rear lights that go blink, blink, blink. I just so happen to think that it's the coolest thing. Oh did I forget to mention it was a convertible.

We find four keys on a rack.

"Guys," Alex says enthusiastically, "We're going to go explore Show Low."

Leia and I ran upstairs to go get dressed. I realized I still smelled like chlorine so I took a shower. Now I smell like, what people think, the sea. I like the smell but, it doesn't smell like the Aethen sea. I got out and put on clothes.

I put on dark blue skinny jeans, a white lacy shirt, and some light blue converse. I curled my hair using some of the beach waves serums. I then walk down stairs. Leia follows behind 30 minutes later.We get into Alex's car. I find 4 purses. I immediately grab the blue one and hand the red one to Tessa, white one to Leia, and the green one, Alex grabbed from my hands.

Inside my purse I find a wallet full of credit cards and a special note from Witch Wandera that Alex and the others got to.

Alex starts the car and pulls out and onto the road and we are then on our way into Show low.