Alex: Room of Secrets

As soon as the bell rang, signaling that school was over, I ran to my locker, meeting Liam there. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and told him I'd text him after work. he smiled and waved bye as we went our separate ways. Once I got to work, Tessa said she would meet me after our shifts ended. I walked into the store and clocked in. "Hi Lexi!" Brenda Chirped. She worked with me at the jewelry counter. She was really nice, and was the closest thing to a girl mortal best friend I had. "Hey Bre!" I replied with a smile on my face. I put on my name tag and Stood by the counter. I sold 12 necklaces, 5 rings (everybody asked where i had gotten my ring, i simply said it had been in my family for years.) 20 pairs of earrings, and 6 bracelets. For a little while after that, nobody came by, but finally one guy stopped by. He looked to be my age, and really familiar. I probably just went to school with him. "Princess Alexandria!" He exclaimed, with an Aethen Accent. My head whipped up as I saw his face clearly. Well... Schist. I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C-Chale!?!?" I choked on air. He was the Captain of the Guard in Aether. Which means he followed us here. Crap. "The one and only your highness." "Okay, can you lay off the whole princess act please?" i said in a hushed whisper. he simply said "I need to take you back to Aether with your sisters." "How?" i asked hoping beyond hopes that he knew how to get back. "Uh..... I don't know." "Bloody Hell..." i muttered under my breath while running my fingers through my hair. I looked up at the clock and saw that my shift had ended. i averted my gaze back to him and spoke in a calm voice. "Well, my shift is over, and i need to go meet..... someone.... sooooooooo... BYE!" i said running out of there as fast as i could. I grabbed Tessa's arm right as she came out of BootBarn. "Woah calm down! Was work that bad?" I pushed her into the car and started it, Peeling out of the parking lot before Chale could catch up with us. Don't get me wrong. I love the guy like a brother and i want to get back home, but if he can't help us, i don't want him getting into our problems. "Chale. He's here" I said after i caught my breath. I pulled into a random store called Pet Allies to try to shake him off my tail. No such luck. He pulled into the parking lot, obviously looking for us. So we got out and crept along into the store. It was filled with adorable animals. I momentarily forgot about Chale, as i saw an adorable little Border Collie puppy. I glanced at Tessa Cooing at a great Dane puppy. I walked up to the counter. "Hi, can we adopt three dogs and one cat?" i said, figuring Leia would want a cat. "Sure which ones?" Said the Lady at the counter. I pointed at the great Dane Tessa was currently drooling over, The Border Collie, a Golden Labrador Retriever , and a Munchkin kitten. She pulled out some adoption papers, and we signed them. We picked up the animals, and snuck out of the store with out Chale noticing us. We took off, stopping at a store called mountain mutts, to get them groomed. While we waited, we picked out some stuff for them, food, beds, collars, name tags and such. I decided to name my little puppy Trinity. I got her a brown collar with studded flowers, a matching leash, and a flower name tag. I then picked out a soft, big, padded, green bed with tree embelisments over it. Then i found a brush and comb, and some training books. I got her some bones and training treats and a bag of dog food and a small bag of cat food for Leia's cat. Next, food and water bowls! I picked out a green one with brown leafs all over it for the food bowl, and a brown bowl with green leafs for her water bowl. to finish off her stuff, i got her a couple toys and a blanket. Tessa got all her stuff, and set me in charge of getting Sydney's dogs stuff, and she would get Leia's cat's stuff. I decided on a blue collar and white leash with a raindrop nametag. I called Syd real quick and asked her if she was to get a dog, what would she name her. She thought i had gone crazy, but said Moana, a polynesian sea goddess. I printed that onto the tag and continued getting stuff. i found a bed similar to Trinity's that was blue with water droplets on it. perfect. i then proceded to pick out a similar set of brushes combs, training treats, so forth and so on, and a dark blue bowl with white raindrops for her food bowl and a white bowl with dark blue raindrops for her water. When we got all the stuff, i paid and put the stuff in my car. Clouds were gathering over head, so i guessed that it would be raining soon. They all finally got out and we left to go home, Vortexia (Leia's cat) curled up on My shoulder as i drove, and Trinity on my Lap. P.B. was sitting at Tessa's feet and Moana was sitting on her lap. When we got back, we took them in first. I handed Leia Vortexia, and Tessa handed Syd Moana. We then went and got all the stuff, and took it up to our rooms. I set Trinity's stuff up right next to my bed, then bounced downstairs to play with my new puppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got downstairs, Leia was sitting on the couch reading with Vortexia curled up in her lap. Tessa was outside playing with P.B. before it got dark. She had decided to name him P.B., short for Polar Bear. Don't ask me why she wanted to name him this, She's a little crazy at times. Sydney was in the pool with Moana when I walked past the pool room. She was teaching her how to swim, while making sure she stayed a float. pretty foul-proof plan if you ask me. I was walking to the kitchen to start dinner when a mass of black and white fur attacked me and started licking my face. "H-Hi Trinity! Hi!" I laughed. "Come on, lets get you some food and water." I sat down her bowls of food and water and put down one of her toys. It was a green and gold rope that she could drag around and such. She immediately started playing with it, so I started dinner. Hamburgers, Macaroni salad, and coleslaw. While the burgers were cooking and the Salad and coleslaw were cooling, I took a picture of Trinity and set it to Liam.

I got a new Buddy! :-) He replied with in seconds

What's her name? I was amazed he knew it was a girl till I realized the picture I took had her lying on her belly, tossing the rope in the air.

Trinity, Tessa Got a Great Dane, P.B, Sydney got a Golden Retriever, Moana, and Leia got a Cat, Vortexia. I sent it, Flipped the burgers and brought dinner in, calling the girls too. my phone buzzed, signaling I had another text.

Aww that's awesome! Well I gtg but i'll c u tomorrow at school k? Perfect Timing.

Alright c u then! I got my food and sat down at the table with my sisters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we finished, I decided to head to the Library with Trinity. I wanted to look around for any books about Aether, but no such Luck. I slid down the last book shelf sighing. Trinity cocked her head and ran over to me, Sitting on my lap. I laughed and put my head back, hitting something in the process. "Ow!" I began to feel like I was moving, thinking I seriously must've hit my head to hard, then I realized I was in a totally different Library. I got up and looked around, seeing lots of books, all about Aether. I let out a sigh of relief and got to work. Royalty of Aether, Elemental Powers, The Mortal World, Magical Spells, Potions and Portals, History of Aether, and Basic Element Fighting Techniques. I Grabbed the books and took them to the other Library. Trinity was about to fall asleep, so I took her up to my room and sat her on her bed. I went down to the other girls room's telling them to meet me in the Library. I went back down to the Library and started leafing through Elemental Powers. All the norm. Fire water Air Earth, reveals themselves on the 16th birthday... Ooh you can change what your ring looks like?

Envision what you want your ring to look like. Encase it in your power, and hold it there for 30 seconds. When the power is removed, your ring will look like you want it to.

I thought of a gold band with a green gemstone, encircled with ebony gems and white sparkles around the band. I wrapped small vines around it and held it for thirty seconds. The girls came down right as I removed the vines. There it was clear as day. the ring I had imagined. The girls looked at it in amazement. I smiled and kept looking through. There was nothing really important in that book, so I put it back in the secret room. I walked back into the Normal Library and started flipping through Royalty of Aether. Leia was looking through Magical Spells, Tessa seemed enthralled with Basic Element Fighting Techniques, and Sydney was buried in Potions and Portals.

The First Queen of Aether was Bestowed the gift of the elements by a visiting King of Wetran. Queen Wandera- "WHAT?!?" I said out loud. the other girls head's snapped up. I ushered them over and began reading aloud. "Queen Wandera was soon driven Mad by the Powers of the elements, and they were passed on to her four daughters Alivia, Theodora, Safiya, and Lynette. She was driven out of her kingdom, into the forbidden woods, and began the practice of witchcraft. She has ever since been plotting revenge on those of the crown, along side the kingdom's Mortal Enemy, Wetran. The Wetran only recently became Enemies of Aether when Prince Robert's Proposal to Princess Alexandria was refused." I stopped reading. Witch Wandera was Aether's First Queen. I had no idea what to do, so I got up and went to my bed room, the others behind me. When I got to my bedroom, I changed into my pajamas and went to bed, closing my eyes to a dreamless night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOH Plot Twist!! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Sara will be updating Syd's POV for school soon, as in tonight if I can get her to, so that will be the chapter, BEFORE this chapter. Okay? okay. A picture of Trinity to the side!! Check ya later!

~AbbyJ