Sisters: Letting Go

Alexandria's POV:

This is it. This is the End. I thought once I heard the trumpets. I knew I would have to rush downstairs at that point. I threw my arms around Liam and gave him a kiss. Filled with everything I was feeling at the moment. Fear, courage, anxiety, passion, etc., etc. We ran down to the gates, My sisters and I in the front. Sydney wore Blue Dragon hide armor, Leia, Silver, Tessa, Red, orange, and gold, and I, Green and gold. We simply looked to be apart of the blue, green, silver, and Red ranks. Then it happened. The gates burst open to reveal the Wertrans. But we were ready. as soon as the gates opened, their feet and legs were wrapped in vines and their weapons had been blown away. They all looked terrified. "Who does this?" King Fjord yelled. I saw Robert and Melissa by his side, also tangled up in vines, weaponless. We nodded and stepped forward, taking off our helmets. They all looked at us with wide eyes. "Ho... How.. You were.. You were in the..." Melissa Stuttered. I simply smirked and said, "Never trust a witch to make a Library." Their faces were full of fury and I shouted, "NOW!" Leia blew them at least 30 meters away and Tessa Lit their side up in a blazing fire. Sydney called upon the rivers and lakes, and we heard a deep rumbling sound from beneath the ground, then millions of gallons of water came rushing out, building a barricade between us and them. She would hold it for as long as she could, but I could already see sweat gathering on her brow. I started weaving vines and branches together as tightly as possible, till it rose above the water. Sydney let go, dousing the fires, and then she pushed the water back to the rivers and lakes. She then passed out, barely breathing. I choked back a sob and brought the plant barrier down, already feeling my power draining. Leia sent a icy wind at them to freeze whoever was left. Then she passed out. Tessa sent a warm beam down on them melting the frozen bodies. I wrapped vines around some of them, warming them up as well. Finally Tessa couldn't do it anymore and passed out. I was sobbing now, but I finished the job and turned around, almost gone. I saw Chale, Liam, Nath, Libby, Lottie, Mom and Dad Sobbing. and then, I let go. I felt my body hit the wet grass, but I was already too numb so I didn't feel it. I wanted to hang on to the sliver of light I saw, but finally I just couldn't do it.

I Let go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taressa's POV:

I was not going to make Alex finish this on her own. That was the only thing I could think of when I was melting the frozen dudes. Finally I couldn't hang on anymore. I just passed out. Leaving my sister to finish this. I didn't want her to have to. I felt a warm droplet of water slide down my face before I closed my eyes, accepting the darkness. I was too drained. I couldn't hold on anymore. I just couldn't. So I did the only thing I really could do.

I Let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney's POV:

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. I Don't want to go. I want to go back to the mortal world. I want to see Evie and Nathalie and my home. I want to read in my library and stay up late watching Disney Movies and I don't want to go. I wish I was back home in Show low. Not here in Aether. Not about to die. I pushed the water back into the rivers and lakes. and then I passed out. Everything turned black, but I could still here my subconscious talking. Not here. Not Now. Leia, Alex, Tessa, Evie, Nathalie, Mom, Dad, Moana, Storm, School, Home, Work, Why do I live? Why should I fight back? For Them! For Them! For... Them.... For... Th.....

I Let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leia's POV:

I Called upon the North winds, cold with fury and fear. I wasn't angry. I was downright furious. They had killed Sydney, and now they were going to do the same to Alex, Tessa, and I. I blew the freezing wind at them. I was ready to be done. But I wanted to fight back. I fell to the ground. I was done. No. No fight back. I was at war with myself. I let my eyelids fall heavily. I just... I just wanted to be done... Just... Done... Just... Don......

I Let go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Distant Sobbing* *Sobbing gets closer* *Blows Nose* *Wipes Eyes* These are being very emotional chapters... and I'm writing them!!!!

Abby Move over. Yes i'm crying too but we need to tell them the darned... UGGG!!!!!

Yes Hi, Sara here sorry about Abby and Talyiah over there. So Don't worry there will be more.... even though... you know they're kinda... dead.

*Loud Sobbing continues* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh For Gods' Sake!

SHUT UP! Kay.

There will be a sequel there is another chapter coming up. Here are some Kleenex *Throws Box of Kleenex at you* Don't worry. It's not over yet. :-)

GIVE ME THE DAMED KLEENEX!!!!!!!!!!!! *Attacks Talyiah to get the Kleenex*

*Throws the box of Kleenex at Abby*

Riiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt then... Welp I think that's all so yeah we'll be seeing you soooooo..... *Glass breaks* *Shouting* *Car Alarm* *Cat Screech*oooooonnnnnnn.... I better go take care of that.... BYE GUYS!!!!

<3 Sara

-Talsie

~AbbyJ