Sydney: What I have realized

All my sisters are staring at me. There mouths are agape and they look as if I had just killed someones dreams.

"What?" I ask, "Did I do something wrong?"

"You. Look. Awesome! I LOVE your Hair!" Leia shouts

"Lee please be QUIET!" Tessa Yells Back.

"Will you all just SHUT IT!" Alex yells at them.

They start arguing and I become quiet and start to walk away when suddenly Leia screams. I turn around to see if she's been shot or if Tessa has shot her in the butt with fire.

"You are actually wearing something nice looking!" Leia squeals at me.

"Yaaaa..... I acctually have a lot of nice looking clothes now. So get used to it!" I replied. That kind of hurt a little. I felt like I looked nice all the time. Then again I did wear trousers and a blouse to one of the balls. I turn back around to start up the stairs again.

"Where you going?" Alex yelled. "We were just about to have dinner."

"Okay, I guess I'll stay for a little bit."

We had soup which we found four perfect for us all in the cupboard. I had a chicken and dumpling one. It tasted delicious. It had green beans, peas, dumplings and chicken. I also had a bag of chips called "Doritos." Tessa had a bag too. She had a red one. It said Nacho Cheese. I looked at my bag which said: Cool Ranch. They tasted interesting but I don't think I'll have them for a while. I also had some water, just to celebrate my element. I wanted to try something though. I used my hands to let water out and it filled the glass. When I drank it, it tasted like I hadn't drank water for years. I soon walked back up to my room to figure out my bookcase.

When I got to my room I stared at the 2x1x2 bookcase. I looked at 3 of the 10 books and threw one of them on the floor. Angry. I loved to read in Aether. I loved mystery, fantasy, but I hated romance. That's why I don't like to come in contact with boys. The books are always so awkward and so are the real situations. My favorite authors came from the mortal world in England. Agatha Christie and J.K. Rowling. I liked a bit of Rick Riordan. Not as much as Christie and Rowling. As I am about to pull out a book that looks really familiar I tilt it to its side. All of a sudden I am spinning on a wall and end up in a different room. A ginormous library in front of me. This also has a television and on that wall there are all these Disney and Harry Potter movies and shows of Doctor Who, Say yes to the Dress, I can be girly sometimes, and Gravity Falls. When I go to look at the books they are all my favorites. There are Agatha Christie, J.K. Rowling, and Rick Riordan. There are also a few new one labeled: Divergent. I will have to read those and find out. Then I find a note.

I KNEW YOU NEEDED A FEW!

-Witch Wandera

I smiled to myself wondering how she knew. Then I hear someone walk in.

"Sydney! Sydney!" Alex comes in yelling. I hear her walk into the bathroom.

"How do I get out of here?!?" I thought to myself. I pull on all the books and none of them take me back. I hear the foot steps walk out of the room. Right then I find a door nob. Looks like the one from Alice in Wonderland. I pull on it and it starts talking.

"Owww!" I hear him scream.

"ahhh! who said that!"

"Me!" He replies. I take me hand off the nob and he continues talking. "If you would like to get through. You need the key.

"Before I go through...Who are you?"

"I am a door nob, no exact name. You may recognize me from Alice and Wonderland. But no worries. I will not take you to wonderland and no, you are not in a dream."

"Okayyy, well can you at least tell me where the key is?"

"It's up there." He looks up.

"The top shelf I am guessing."

"You got it"

"I wish I had Alex here, she is always so good at climbing. I don't want to use my powers or all the books will get wet-"right then I saw a ladder that led up to the top shelf. Good thing I'm not afraid of heights.

"Can I use that ladder?"

"Sure. I don't see why not." The knob responded. I climbed up the ladder and was half way there.

"Now what was it that Wandera wanted me to tell you..." he mumbled to himself

"What was that?" I asked. Right then one of the steps broke into two and I almost fell.

"Oh yeah, Step number 104 breaks easily."

"You don't say." I responded back sarcastically as I was trying to recover. I skipped step 104 and continued making sure that each step worked securely. When I finally reached the top I found the key. But the thing is I had to slide the ladder all the way to the other side before I found it. The knob was looking in the wrong direction instead of above himself. I climbed down. Yes it was very difficult near step 104. When I reached the ground safely, I put the key in the keyhole and escaped.

"I am totally going in there again," I said to myself.

As I walked into the hallway Alex and Leia run into me.

"There you are!" They say in harmony,"We've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Sorry I was..." I hesitated. I wouldn't want to tell them for a while. It was my little secret.

"You were..." Alex questioned.

"I was in my closet looking at clothes. I was trying to pick out what I was going to wear tomorrow. And I hung on to my rack as it spun and got stuck."

"Oh... Well Alex and I found your bathroom. It's amazing. Seriously I think the witch likes you the best!" Leia said. I smiled. Yep I felt special TWICE in one day.