Alex: On to Aether

I sat at the counter with Tessa, drinking a hot cup of coffee, when we heard Liam, Chale and Nath come running downstairs. We planned to leave today, and Nath and Libby decided to come with us as well because their parents had just recently passed in a car accident. Liam pecked me on the cheek, and Nath did the same to Tessa, as they had gotten together a few days before the crash and Chale gave me and Tessa one of those 'brother' hugs. They both poured themselves a cup and sat down. we sat in silence until Libby, Leia, Lottie, and Syd came crashing down the stairs. We all whipped our heads to see what had happened and saw them all in a tangled heap below the, now broken, staircase. as usual the staircase fixed itself and the girls waved and smiled sheepishly. We rolled our eyes and got up to help them out of that mess. Once they were all out, I went upstairs to get dressed. I saw my stuff and Trinity's stuff all packed at the foot of my bed and I sighed, close to crying. I walked into my close to empty closet, only my outfit for today sat in there, along with my weapons and my dragon hide Gauntlets. I grabbed my Tyler Seguin NHL Offically Licensed Dallas Stars Womens Tank Top, Gsus sindustries OLIVIA Shorts, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops , and my element ring and went to take a shower. Once I got out and got changed, I put my hair up into a high pony-tail, and put on some gold feather earrings. I put on my gauntlets and dual sword belt, then put my owl dagger in my belt. I buckled my quiver strap and set it with my bags. I carried my stuff down and buckled most of it on Tierra, giving her some grains and an Aethen apple as a treat, then went inside. Syd and Leia passed me on the way, heading out to the stables to put their stuff on their horses. Leia was wearing a Sleeveless Top with Studs, Genetic Denim Destroyed jeans shorts, Lipsy Glitter Lace Up Trainers, Ware Native earring, and her element ring. Her hair was in a braid and she also had on her silver dragon hide gauntlets, her double sword belt, and her honey comb dagger. Her quiver was with her horse, just like Mine and Syd's. Syd was wearing a Blue Lovely in lace blouse, Forever New Eva belted shorts, blue Dockers, blue feather earrings, blue and black dragon hide gauntlets, and her hair was pulled into a bun by a chain head wrap. She also had her element ring, dual sword belt and turquoise dagger ring that turned into a full length dagger. when I got into the house, I bumped into Lottie which sent us both falling flat on our bums. Lottie's Dad's business excelled so fast, they were able to get out of debt and were now the 2nd richest family in Show-low, so Lottie, being the adventurous teen she is, decided to come with us. once we stood up and such she handed me a book. "I found this in the library, I thought maybe it could help." I glanced down and saw it said Elemental Powers and transfers my brow furrowed and I opened it to the wind section, on accident, and the pages rippled and turned, by themselves, to another chapter. Creating New Elements and Granting them to others. I bookmarked it and decided to read it when we got to Aether. "Thanks!" I smiled at Lottie and she continued outside. I wandered out to the Garden, to get the root of the hushleberry bush and bumped into Liam, almost falling, but he caught me yet again. we laughed. "Seem familiar?" I asked. he smiled and said "Almost." he bent down and pecked my lips. "There just a tad different." We laughed and he helped me back up. he walked with me to the bush, his arm around my waist, and when we got there, I did a little Aethen Magic. I raised the plant up from the ground, and Liam cut off a bit of the root. I lowered it back down and we took the root inside. Tessa had already gotten the branch, and was currently burning it. I grabbed a bowl and took it outside. We mixed some of the ingredients together until all that was left was the crystals. We dropped a few of them in, almost ready to go. We got Trinity, Vortexia, P.B. and Aqua, then got on our horses. Liam behind me and trinity on my lap, Liberty with Syd and Aqua, Nath with Tessa and P.B. and Lottie with Leia and Vortexia, Chale on his horse. once all of us were situated, I began the chant. "Lo Bynaum fodrien, gothernum ki Aether, fod triment mytan. Grent hiym vertoin fod Aether, Grent triment mytan jehof. Lenk re fod leng Setrien, Lenk re fod leng derin.- Lo Bynaum fodrien, gothernum ki Aether, fod triment mytan. Grent hiym vertoin fod Aether, Grent triment mytan jehof. Lenk re fod leng Setrien, Lenk re fod leng derin.- Lo Bynaum fodrien, gothernum ki Aether, fod triment mytan. Grent hiym vertoin fod Aether, Grent triment mytan jehof. Lenk re fod leng Setrien, Lenk re fod leng derin."  A swirling portal appeared, and we tossed our extra stuff through, then galloped through the portal.