Sydney: School, Work, and Moana

I woke up with my head aching and heart beating. I just had a dream where I was on a building being chased off and falling to my doom and then waking up before I could die.

"Ughhh!" I said rubbing my head,"why do dreams have to be so realistic." I decided to go in the library and watch an episode of Once Upon A Time. I then realized, with 20 minutes to spare, that it was 7:40, on a Thursday, which means only one thing. School. I have to admit I was pretty excited to meet up again with Evie and Nathalie. And it was even easier since Evie and my lockers are right next to each other.

I pulled on some destroyed jean shorts and an ombre blue button up shirt.I also put on my ring, earrings, and ombre teal vans. I pulled everything together in my backpack. Ran into the lift, and grabbed a protein shake from the fridge. I ran out the door into the car, realizing everyone but Leia left. I didn't want to risk being late but at the same time I didn't want to ditch her. Ten minutes until school starts. Its a five minute drive. Hmmmm...

I slammed open Leia's door spraying her with my hand. "There, now you don't have to take a shower." I said sassily. "Here's your waffle." I shoved a frozen waffle in her mouth. "And your outfit. Now you only have five minutes to get dressed and into the car but I'm leaving!" I ran out the door, to the car and sped to school. I got to my locker and math 3 minutes before the tardy bell rang and got to work. We learned about how to solve for a variable in a multi-step equation with a multi-step on each side of the equal sign. I realized that we only had 2 minutes left of class after I got to problem 41 of the homework that night so I decided to pack up. The bell rang and everyone left.

In art I got 3/6 petals done with still the other 3 and the pistol and stamen to still color in so I decided to take the project home to work on it. Mrs. Crowley has to be the best teacher in the whole world so far because all the other teachers keep calling on me. Mrs. Crowley lets me talk to Evie and Nathalie and there is no reason for her to call on me.

I left school with a flower in my hands. I shove everything in the backseat and my flower in the shaded one. I decided since I still had a half an hour until work get frozen yogurt with Evie and Nathalie. It was over 80 degrees today so that should be an excuse. I decided to get red velvet cake and strawberry with blueberries, watermelon, and cookie dough. The total cost was $1.00 because Nathalie had a gift card and I wanted to give them a tip. The yogurt melted as it touched my tongue and let me just say it was good. I only had 10 minutes to get to work so I left Nathalie and Evie and headed to Crystal Waters Ranch. Let's go take care of some horses!

The horses are so sweet and so are the people that ride them. Although I don't have much to say because of my shyness, I do know a lot about the people. My favorite little girl is Taylor and she's 8. She dreams to be a professional someday and invited me to one of her races in 2024. I laughed and agreed to go.

A few minutes later Alex called and told me she was taking a puppy quiz for me, who knows why, and asked me if I were to have a dog what would I name it and what kind would it be. I replied with Moana, Polynesian goddess of the Sea, and a golden retriever. She left the phone anxiously and figured I will find out when I get home.

I also made a horse friend that day. His name was Abaccus and I got to ride him. He was a 15 year old girl named Catelyn's horse and he was the sweetest animal yet! He would jump over hurdles and eat carrots till the eye could see.

I then met up with the family at the house. Apparently that "dog quiz" was really Alex asking me about a puppy I was to receive. Well now I own a golden retriever named Moana. She is so small but so furry and fluffy at the same time. Before I played with her I hopped in the pool. Well she wanted to as well and hopped in with me too! She splashed around and when she got out she shook her fur and got me and everything else wet.

I put on my blue crescent moon shirt with wave design pant pajamas, and put my hair in a ponytail bun (A/N: The type of bun where you don't pull the ponytail through all the way.. you know?). I snuck downstairs to the game room to play Super Mario 3 and ate some pudding while I was at it. Around 10 I decided I needed some sleep and went upstairs to go to bed.

Hey guys sorry I haven't given you anything to chew on lately... But I really hope you love the chapter! -Sara