Alex: Mirror Mirror on the wall...

Heyo guys! sorry I haven't updated for a little while! last chappie I couldn't think of anything so I just did a filler, nothing super important happened that will totally change the story line so much you will all die of not knowing if you didn't read the last one. Alex and Liam got together, he found out the truth and they met Charlotte. nothing big unless I decide to make Liam evil and go all Hans (Frozen. Jerk.) on Alex, which I won't because I love them ^_^. so yeah hope y'all like this chapter!

(My puppy Peg says "HIIIIIIIIIII!" as she paws randomly at my keyboard and..... dear jeezness her nose is COLD and it TICKLES!!!!) there's a picture of her to the side :-) she's a cutie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as I walked upstairs, I had a really goofy grin on my face. I s'pose I was just happy. I head Leia snicker behind me and I went back to my normal self. "OY, Shut It!" I said and I ran upstairs to my room. I decided to clean my room up a bit. I made my bed and put the dirty dishes in in the dumb waiter. I put my shoes in the closet and sent my dirty clothes down the laundry shoot. they would pop up in my closet in about 30 minutes. don't ask me how, some kind of magic. then I opened up the drapes. I cleared off my vanity, then I dusted off my side tables. I went to go clean the mirror, as it was probably the dirtiest item in my room. I sprayed it with Windex, but it seemed to soak right through. I couldn't believe my eyes. I put my hand up to the mirror, and it went straight through! I pushed the rest of my body through and I landed on a memory foam mat, similar to my mattress. I looked up and saw a huge recording studio, kinda like how Tessa has a gymnasium. I walked into the recording booth and looked around. it had a microphone, instruments, everything I could possibly want. I was amazed. I walked out an got it set up, then walked back in to sing a song I was about to start singing, eager to do so, when I saw a note on the mic.

Hello Alex!
I figured you would need somewhere to practice your singin-

I stopped reading the note here. I crumpled It up and threw it in the trash. I was NOT in the mood for another note from here. I sincerely hated her now. I turned the music on and started singing. when I sang, I let my heart and soul pour out, I never focused on anything else just the song I was singing

We can't
We can't back down 

We can't
We can't back down 

We can't
We can't back down 

We can't
We can't back down 

 Not right now
We can't back down
Not right now
We can't back down
We can't back down

Don't close your eyes
We're all in this together
Wherever we draw the line
We're not gonna straddle across it
Or lose it

We can't back down
There's too much at stake
This is serious
Don't walk away
We can't pretend it's not happening
In our own backyard
Our own home plate
(No way)
We've been called out
(We've been called out)
Do you hear your name?
(Yeah)
I'm not confused
Let's win this thing
(Let's do it)
We can't back down
There's too much at stake
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, yeah

Don't get me wrong
I don't like confrontation
I'd rather we all just get along
Music should be undivided, united

 We can't back down
There's too much at stake
This is serious
Don't walk away
We can't pretend it's not happening
In our own backyard
Our own home plate
(No way)
We've been called out
(We've been called out)
Do you hear your name?
(Yeah)
I'm not confused
Let's win this thing
(Let's do it)
We can't back down
There's too much at stake
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, yeah

We got a situation that we can't ignore
'Cause ignorance is not bliss
We don't have to take this, no
With every big decision
Comes an equally important share of the risk
We gotta take this

We can't back down
There's too much at stake
This is serious
Don't walk away
We can't pretend it's not happening
In our own backyard
Our own home plate
We've been called out!
Do you hear your name?
I'm not confused
Let's win this thing
We can't back down
There's too much at stake
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, yeah
We can't back down

We can't back down
Not right now
We can't back down

I finished and let out a deep breath. then I walked out and chose another song. I did this for about 2 hours, then I heard Tessa yelling for me in my bedroom. I poked my head out seeing it was just her and I beckoned her in. she looked around in awe before making a beeline for the recorded songs. she listened to all my songs. when she finally took off her headphones, she put them down and took a shaky breath. "You should put those on a CD Xandi."she said I laughed until I saw her dead serious expression "Really?" I asked in disbelief. she nodded her head in all seriousness. I was shocked that she thought they were that good. and even though she was my best friend, she was always brutally honest. I let out a breath and got up and grabbed a cd. I popped it in and burned them to the disk. I took it out and wrote,  Alexandria's covers 2014. she smiled reassuringly. I put in in a CD case and put it on the shelf. Tessa and I walked out and I told her all about my date with Liam. she grinned from ear to ear when I told her about Leia and Charlotte popping in on us, and laughed out loud when I told her about how Leia had snapped a picture of us. even I chuckled at that, now that I wasn't in the middle of the scene anymore. She was happy about it, since Liam was like the big brother she never had. I was glad. I had been slightly nervous about telling her, but she brushed it off like it was no big deal. I walked into the kitchen and decided to make a ham and cheese Quice and a chocolate mousse.

After dinner and dessert, the girls and I sat down in the living room and had some coffee. we just talked and chatted. Charlotte had left a little earlier. She was really sweet, but had unexpected moments of sass that made us all laugh. she was pretty awesome. she was also kinda clumsy, like me. I found this out when we decided to play "Slide down the really big staircase with our sleeping bags". we were a team annnnnnndd I thought "you know maybe she isn't as clumsy as me, maybe we'll balance each other out..." no such luck. we fell head first off the staircase 20 times. I tried to grab on to the railing once so that I wouldn't fall and break my skull. good news, I didn't fall and break my skull... bad news, I mayyyy or may not have broken half the railing. fortunately it fixed itself, so that was all cool. she was also really nice to talk to and definitely fun to play truth or dare with. Tessa didn't think so after she truthed her on who her crush was. She said, and I quote, "Nath- sketball " We all laughed our arses off as she blushed furiously. I think we could all agree she was the coolest person we had met here though.

After she left we all sat in our separate chairs. Mine was a green mini couch. think bigger that a comfy rocking chair but smaller than a love seat. We decided to watch a movie and I went to look through the movies I had bought at Wal-Mart. we soon decided on Revenge of the Bridesmaids. I made us all popcorn and we watched the movie, all over letting out bursts of laughter every now and then. finally when it finished, we cleaned up and went up to our rooms. I fell asleep with a smile on my face after having the best day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked it! thanks so much for reading!!!

~AbbyJ