Sydney: Back to Aether

I walk up to Evie and Nathalie, upset.

"What's wrong?" Nathalie asks in a worried tone.

"You look upset." adds in Evie.

"I -I have to leave," I say.

"Like on vacation-"Evie adds. I stop her. I can't. I just can't leave them.

"No. I have to leave for good." Tears roll into my eyes.

"Why?!" Nathalie yells," Oops! That was too loud. Why?"

"It's a long story,"I think for a second. If I can get to have them come with me. They won't have to leave! I just can't tell them here. But where?

"Sydney!" Evie yells,"Good. I thought I would never get your attention,"

"I have an idea! Meet me at my house tonight. I have to show you something."

"Okayyy," Nathalie questions,"We'll see you tonight then."

I run off before I can reply. I have to go tell Leia. But wait she's in French. And I'm supposed to be in Math. oops. I sprint as fast as I can toward math. The bell hasn't rang yet, at least I don't think so. I run into the class. People are still coming. Good.

RINNNNGGGG!

The bell rang and I got to my seat just then. 

+++

At nine o'clock Evie and Nathalie come over. They follow me into my room and I show them my secret library. If they are shocked about that just wait until I pour them a glass of water. When we walk in their mouths are agape and they were walking around. It wasn't until Nathalie found all the Disney movies that she screamed.

"Is this some sort of magic, or did you go on ebay and get every single Disney movie!"

"Um.. actually it is magic. Here have a glass of water." I pour a glass of water with my hand. Evie's mouth is open fully and she stares. She takes a drink nervously and says.

"I never thought a fluid from a human body would have tasted so good!" I giggled and pored Nathalie a glass. All she says is.

"Okay I'm coming here more often" and giggled.

"But you have to keep this a secret. You see this is part of why I have to leave." I told them the entire story and all my sisters powers and how we go back.

When Evie and Nathalie leave they both tell me,

"We'll see you tomorrow for the fair, okay!" I wave as they get into the car and drive away. When I turn to close the door there are tears in my eyes and I run up the stairs.