Alex: Epilogue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~6 months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bet'cha I can get to that tree before you Xandi!" Tessa Challenged me, pointing to a tall tree about 200 yards forward. I glanced up from my book and smirked. "You're on, Tessy!" "Oh you did NOT just call me that!" "Oh I so DID, Tess!" Anytime now, we almost never have time to just relax or do our own things because of 'Training'. Today was the first day we had off in Months, so I was spending half the day with my sisters, and the other half with Liam. I saw Syd shake her head and smile when Tess and I made the bet. She put a bookmark in her book, and sat up from her fancy little water chair she had made. "I have to watch this. Leia looked down from her floating wind chair where she was sunbathing above the trees. and rolled her eyes. "You two are so childish!" None the less, she floated down and sat cross legged in the air. You see this was actually part of our secret plan. Tess and I had gone back to the mortal world using some leftover Aethen Crystals and got Syd's two Best Friends Evie and Nathalie. I had made the tree with a little invisible door on it. Inside were Evie and Nat waiting for us to open the door and ready to jump out and surprise Sydney. "On three." Leia said. "Onnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee" I glanced and smirked at Tessa. "Twwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooo" She looked my way and winked. "THREE!" I sprinted for the tree, Then grabbed some vines, using them to swing there. "Not Fair!" Tessa Shouted. "Totally is! You said get to the tree. Not run!" She growled and sent a ball of fire at the vine I was swinging on. I yelped and let go, tucking and rolling and hit the ground running. I grew a branch to the ground and was up and sliding through branches in the trees, almost to the other tree before Tess could even blink. She was looking around wildly for me, and finally caught a glimpse of my golden blonde hair. By the time she got to the tree, I was leaning against the trunk, smirking. "Never Challenge a girl to a race in her own element. literally." She glared playfully, and I saw Syd and Leia making their ways toward us, once they got there, I opened the door to revel Evie, Nat, Libby, and Lottie. Syd's face was PRICELESS. She squealed and hugged Nat and Evie tight. Evie was wearing a Navy blue cut-out dress with gold outlining and a pair of Gold ballet flats. she also had on a pair of blue tear-drop earrings and her gold and diamond element ring. We had recently discovered how to grant similar elemental powers to others and therefore gave Lottie, Nath, Liam, Evie, Nat, Lottie, and Chale powers. Evie had Hydrokinesis. She could manipulate and control liquid water and mold it into any desired shape or form. Nathalie was wearing an Ice blue pleated dress with a pair of Rene Caovilla Pearl Sandals. she also wore a pair of diamond feather earrings and her element ring had blue and white gems and, at her request, a frosted flower. Her dark brown hair had blue highlights and was flowing freely. Nathalie had Cryokinesis. She could control ice, snow and other forms of frozen water, kinda like Elsa from Frozen. She seemed to really like that. As Syd, Evie and Nat were catching up, I walked over and said Hello to Lottie and Libby. Libby wore a one shoulder, Ombre dress with shades of White light pink and Red and a pair of neutral ballet flats. she also had a pair of red feather earrings, and a gold and ruby element ring. She got Thermokinesis. She could create, control and manipulate heat. her Ombre ash blonde-brown hair was curled and fell delicately to her mid-back. Lottie wore a off the shoulder purple dress and a pair of studded purple flats. she also wore a pair of Amethyst studded earrings and her ring was silver with inset diamonds and an amethyst stone. Her hair was up in an intricate braid-bun, something Leia most likely did for her. She had  Atmokinesis, she could manipulate the weather by mixing water, fire, earth, air, and lightning/electricity.  I hugged them both and we started on our way back to our horses. I lifted the skirt of my similar, to Libby's, Ombre dress that was in shades of white, sea blue, and green. The hem was already slightly muddy, as well as my green flats, and I had sticks and leaves in my once perfectly done bun. Leia floated a few inches off the ground so she didn't have the same problem as me, but I overall didn't mind it. She wore a Baby Yellow strapless dress with cut-out yellow flats. Her blonde hair was curled and one side had been braided and brought over her head like a head-band, and a flower crown sat right behind the braid. Tessa wore a coral cross-back dress with a pair of coral flats. Her red hair with white streaks fell over her shoulders in gentle waves, whilst the red feathers from her earrings poked through the red strands of hair. We soon caught up with the other girls, catching a glimpse of Syd's dark blue dress, which was slightly moist, most likely from her spraying the dress down to get the mud off. her light blue ballet flats peeped out from under her dress, a few droplets of water still on them. Her brown-blonde hair was partly braided, and pulled into a curly low ponytail, but a few strands had fallen in front of her face. I walked up to Tierra and gave her a Quintonia, one of her favorite fruits, and mounted her. The girls mounted their horses, and we rode to the castle, passing the beautiful rippling creeks and treading on the lush green grass sprouting up from the forest floor. The forest had been returned to it's natural glory. Everything Was Perfect. Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wowza... Okay Wow the story is actually over.... Wow Okay. (And Yes Talyiah... I now know you were crying... *smirks*) *Talyiah* *Growls* Okay wow you guys rock! Thank you guys sooooooooo much! We would like to give three huge Shoutouts to the Most awesomest peeps on the planets;

Charlotte918, AKA Lottie! You are a dam cool girl and you have stayed here all the way to the end and We couldn't thank you more!

AlissaDonkers, You are so totally awesome, you have voted for every chapter and that is pretty darn awesome!

1hannahms, The Ghoster! As I was looking through the story a couple days ago, making some edits, I noticed a thing that said, 'Whos Reading' and I saw you there. Thank you so much for taking the time to read our story, it REALLY means a lot!

Thanks again guys! You guys truly are the best, don't forget to check out the Sequel Element Protectors, coming this Summer! Bye guys! Its been a pretty darn awesome ride if you ask me!!

~AbbyJ