Alex: We find some old..... err..... friends

As we walked into Walmart, Leia automatically grabbed a cart and ran to the clothes section. "gee you'd think she has no clothes." Syd laughed. "I'm going to go find some music" I said. I grabbed a cart and started walking towards the music sections. I chose Imagine Dragons, Cher Lloyd, Britt Nicole, Demi Lavoto, Little Mix, and some Celtic instrumental music that reminded me of home. I moved to the DVDs and found some movies that looked interesting, and four TV shows. Once upon a Time, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Merlin. I pulled out my phone and called Syd. her and I were the more responsible of the group, so I asked her to meet me in the produce section. I moved my cart over there and started getting some food. she joined me and by the time we were done, we had all that we needed. I found the beauty section and went to get some beauty products. "that's a beautiful ring you got there" I turned around really fast "much like the princess wearing it." a malicious smile appeared on his face; Robert. he was the worst person in the world, and one of my old suitors. "I see you have your element." he laughed "what do you want?" I spat. "oh yeah I came for something... hmmm... ohh righhht! well ever since you refused my proposal and that cousin of yours broke my little sisters heart, we decided to wage war on your kingdom, and your mother doesn't have any elements anymore, so they are defenseless, outnumbered, and broken without you girls. and you can't get back. just wanted to rub that in. I'll be going now. Cheerio!" he waved his hand and exploded into black smoke. teleportation, gift of the Wertrans, he is from Wertran, and the gift has been passed on for generations. I sighed. they we also the most powerful island ever. the would bring Aether to the ground, and we couldn't stop it. 

soooooo sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon!

-AbbyJ out!