The Same Ward?-Prologue

"Girls are saying today is our ward leave"said Ashwin.
"What? But yesterday they said that it is next week." I enquired. "Whatever, lets see there only." He said.
However it was not very much shocking to have an exam unexpectedly. Since the start of MBBS or since the time of AIPMT we have become used to unexpected things happening and this was just a small one. AIPMT is the all India entrance exam for MBBS and BDS. I am in the 2nd proffesional year of a reputed MBBS college. The journey till date has been a remarkable one.
"Is a ward leave possible in OPD?"asked Ashwin on the way to OPD.
"I don't think so. Who has time in OPD for ward leave?" I replied.
It was 10 minutes walk away from the main college building.
"Oye! Garvit" a voice came from back.
It was Aditya with Amit. Aditya was my friend from coaching time and we were posted in same ward. He was one of the tallest person I have met with a neck so tall that sometimes I  doubt, does he have only 7 cervical vertebrae?
"Today is ward leave." I told him. "Who said?"asked Amit.
"Ashwin is saying that girls told him."
"Why are you listening to girls, even their boyfriend didn't listen to them."
"You please move. Don't talk shit all the time."
Everyone was waiting outside the Resident Room in the medicine OPD.
"Who is gonna ask about the ward leave?"asked Akshita.
"I should go."replied Himanshu.
He came after 5 minutes.
"They will take the ward leave the day after tomorrow."
"And where are we supposed to go today?" Ashwin enquired.
"We have to go to the surgery ward, the other girls have already reached there."said Akshita.
We started to move toward the surgery ward.
'Wait. Where is Aditya and Amit?' I asked myself. They were nowhere to be seen.
I headed back to OPD in search of them. There they were. Amit was again flirting with a female teacher and Aditya waiting for him. Amit has a habbit of flirting with every other girl inspite of  having a Jackal like face. I angrily grabbed them and took them with me.
A new duty roster was displayed in the surgery. 
A crowd of students was standing in front of it.
"The wards has been reshuffled"  someone exclaimed. I reached through the crowd to see the roster. "You are in Unit 7 Aditya." I said. "And Amit in Unit 6."
'But where is my roll number?' There it was in Unit 2 with Roll number 4, 13, 19, 87, 103 and 119. 'Wait a minute' I told myself.
I again read the list slowly '4...13..and 19'
"No! This can't happen. We can't be together again."