The Apology

"Now what?"asked Devyanshi.
"It was the girls expressions which made me laugh." Bhumesh said.
"You all are mad. Laughing like fools while he was teaching." I said.
"You were smiling too." Devyanshi said.
"But I wasn't caught." I replied.
They all gave me a annoyed look.
"We should show him the group name. He will understand." Bhavya said.
"Really." I said, mocking.
After an intense discussion, actually not very intense, in reality 10 minutes of pure bakchodi (shitty talk), we decided to go and apologise.
Dr. Vijay was sitting on the teachers table in front of D hall. "Sorry sir." we all said in a unison.
"Sorry? What do you mean by sorry?" He shouted.
"I am here teaching you. Putting all my effort into it. Trying to explain you the importance of nature. And what the hell are you doing. Laughing like fools. Either you are a fool or I am."
Everyone stood still and silent for a few seconds.
"Okay if you are really sorry." Started Dr. Vijay. Everyone's face litup in hope.
"Go to the table and read orbit. I will ask you tomorrow. And bring a ball to demonstrate the eyeball."
That day everybody read the Cunninghums first time with sincerity.
Next day was a tensed one. The only question in everybodies mind was "Will sir come?"
He didn't came for the next 30 minutes.
"What is differnce between optical axis and axis of orbit?" Dikshit asked me.
"I don't know." I replied.
"Lets ask sir."
"Okay."
We both stood to go to him. But just then he burst into laughter and sit back again.
"Will shall go after a few minutes." I suggested.

"Sir can you please explain?" I requested Dr. Vijay handing him over the cunninghums.
He looked angrily.
"Thats the same I was trying to teach the previous day. But no was intersted. So, why should I bother."
He said. "Now I am not gonna come to your table ever again. Study on your own and whatever doubt you have, come and ask here only."
He started explaining us the optical axis of eye.
"Now go and teach those donkeys too." He ordered while pointing toward other people on table.
"I am coming in 10 minutes."
We thanked him and left. It was such a relief that he was not anymore angry.
"Hey Garvit." A voice came on the way back to table. I turned in the direction of the voice.
It was the Amit orgainising the class party. "Inform your tablemates that the bus will leave for the party venue tomorrow at 9 o'clock from the hostel. So, be on time. Otherwise they will have to come via Autorikshaw."
"Okay." I replied.