The Balloons

"Hello,everyone. I will be your host for the day." said Amit. (Which one out of five? Your choice, you choose)
The class party was being organised in small banquet hall, Swan Palace. It was not bigger than the D Hall,surrounded by lawn on three sides and an open air corridor on one side for food stalls.
The mic system was not very good, and Amit's voice was quite muffled. "So, now we are gonna play a game.
We will pick two chits, one will have name of a person and the other the task to be done by him."
There was a huge noise from the crowd. A group of students was standing behing him. One of them picked the chits and handed over them to Amit. "I would like to invite Abhinav to the stage." He said.
A tall and stout boy, with a typical village jaat appearance stood and went to the stage.
"You.....propose....." Amit's voice was being muffled by the noise from crowd, but was understood that he had to propose a girl.
He quickly stepped down the stage and went toward a girl. Someone from the crowd shouted, "She is our Bhabhi." From my seat she was not visible, untill she stood. She was too a stout and tall girl, by figure very similar to Abhinav. "Muskan" someone said. So, her name was Muskan. He then said some Shayari for her, which was not very well audible, as the hall was full of hooting. There were half a dozen more such challanges.
"Now its time for Balloons game." Amit said. "We will make couples and the girl has to tie balloons on the boys body."
There was an akward silence which was followed a huge round of hooting. "Where will they tie on body?" someone said in a mocking, double meaning tone.
Amit started anouncing the names one by one. "Akshita-Manik, Pooja-Fateh, Sheenu-Vikram, Kirat-Naman, Deepika-Mohit, Ashwin-Vaani."
On the last name me and Aditya burst out in laughter. Vaani was a tiny and thin girl with boy cut hair. "Now it will be fun." Aditya said.
"Yes, now we will tease him with her name for atleast a month." I replied. Just then I felt an urge to micturate and left.
When I come back after a few minutes, I saw something shocking. Bhavya was standing on the stage.
"Who is Bhavya paired with?" I asked Aditya.
"Bhavya? Who is she?" He asked.
"What kind of guy are you? You don't even recognise your own batch girls. Sometimes I fear that you are a gay." I replied angrily.
"See there on stage. That beautiful girl in red sweater and jeans." I said while pointing toward her.
"From which angle is she beautiful? See her lips, they are so big. She can even use them to kill mosquitos."
I gave him an annoyed look.
"Keep your shut!"

"May I please request the couples to pair up." Amit announced. Bhavya went and stood besides Ashwin.
"What? Where has Vaani gone?" I asked Aditya.
"I don't know."
'Wow! I was planning to tease Ashwin and the life has already started teasing me instead. My crush is paired with someone else.'
I was feeling very jealous at that point of time. But what could I do?
Nothing. Just sit and watch.
I met Ashwin during the lunch.
"Hey Ashwin. Weren't you gonna pair with Vaani?" I asked.
"Yaar! She had sores in her buccal cavity. She refused to blow the balloons." He replied.
"Ohh. So called Bhavya instead?"
"A new chit was picked. She had her name in it."
"Ohk. Ohk."
'So, it was just by chance.' I thought.
But still there was something wrong. My sixth sense was saying it was not just a coincidence.