The Joke

I quickly texted her, "I am sorry. Please forget whatever I said."
"It's okay. But I wish it was a joke." she replied.

What? All my feelings were just a joke for her. I love her so much and she wanted it all to be just a joke.
I was very much hurt this time. I decided to not to talk to her again.
Next day, I left the group too. Just then her message came," Why did you left the group? "
"My will." I replied and went offline.
"Teach me the vitamins ." Bhumesh said . It was the Biochemistry sent up the next day, And everyone was busy in the preparation. Its been two days since the joke event and I haven't talked to Bhavya at all.  But now I had started missing her.
She was sitting a few rows away with Kunal, teaching him. By that time I was habitual of seeing them together everywhere. So, It didn't bother me much. And it had also became clear that both Devyanshi and Muskan, were helping Kunal to impress Bhavya.
"Okay. Lets start." I told Bhumesh.
"How much have have you done?" Just then a voice startled me. It was Bhavya standing besides me, smiling.
And my resolution of not to talk to her broke.
"Half syllabus about to complete. And yours?" I replied.
"Same." she said. And we were again talking like normal, like nothing has happened at all.
I don't know why, my will power is so week. Especially in her case. But it is. But after this event, one thing had become clear, I have at least some value in her life. She came to talk to me as I was not talking to her. And may be she was bothered by that event.
As the sent ups ended, it was the time for the preparation of the First Professional exams, the most dreaded exams ever.
And the preparation was like, sitting in reading room from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and cramming previous year papers.
I used to sit with Bhumesh all the time and I didn't came to know when from being rivals, we became best friends. He also used to flirt with Bhavya, but It didn't bothered me much. He was a much better person than Kunal, as at least he didn't try to impress a new girl every month and even if he would succeed, he would keep her happy. 
But a new shock came, when the university roll numbers were announced.
"I got second roll number. I have to sit on second seat." I was sitting in reading room with Bhumesh when Devyanshi came crying with Bhavya.
"Wow. That's good for you. You will enjoy sitting in front of invigilator " I said, mocking .
"Shut up." she said.
"What's your roll number?" Bhavya asked.
"We haven't got it yet. Come let's take it Garvit. "
Bhumesh replied.
"You are the first roll number Garvit." Anita came just then carrying her own admit card.
And at this, Bhavya was laughing the hell out and Devyanshi was dancing like mad.
I was standing there in shock.
"Now I am definitely gonna pass." Devyanshi said, so loud that she broke the silence of the reading room and everyone was starring at her in anger.
"You are so lucky Devyanshi that Garvit will be sitting in front of you. " Bhavya said.
" And what if I didn't know something?" I asked.
"That's never gonna happen. I trust you." Devyanshi said.
And they went away.
"Hey Garvit. Why don't you ask Devyanshi to help you out with Bhavya?" Bhumesh said.
"But she is Kunal's best friend. Why would she help me out?" I enquired.
"Give it a try atleast."