Two Exams Together

Now, it was the time for preparing and passing two exams together. One, MBBS first professional exams and second, Bhavya,To compete with Kunal and Bhumesh and win Bhavya from them. And I can't fail in either of them.
Kunal seems to be quiet impatient in this. He was seen every now and then sticking with Bhavya like a fly on jagery. And he also used to spread rumours among boys that Bhavya has proposed him. But none of them came out to be true.

It was a normal boring physiology lecture of CNS. One of the last few lectures left. Bhavya had just uploaded a new picture and I took this opportunity to propose her. "Who is this girl in your photo?" I texted her.
" Don't you know. She is a very great girl." she replied.
"Wow. I fell for her in the first look." I texted again quite nervous. I was expecting some abuses or insults, but her reply was really surprising.
The only thing she sent was, "😍😍."
And my heart took a swing inside my pericardial cavity. There were butterflies floating in my stomach. "It was done. She accepted my proposal." I thought.
But after a few minutes there was another message. "I too love myself. Now stop talking rubbish." And all those butterflies committed suicide. My heart muscles ruptured again. And it sank.
But I don't know why, there was still a hope. The two messages had a difference of a few minutes. May be the first message was true and with second one she was just trying to cover it up.
I should not give up and keep on trying. After the college I was sitting in the reading room with Divya . And by that time, Dikshit had told Divya too that I love Bhavya.
Bhavya was sitting in the row just behind me.
Then suddenly Kunal came and stood besides Bhavya, like a fly on jagery. After about 10 minutes of conversation he started looking here and there. Probably was looking for a seat, or a chair to bring and sit near Bhavya. But there was no space to adjust another chair, so he went and sat a few seats away.
"Did you saw him?" Divya asked.
"Yeah. I did." I replied.
"Then why are you still sitting here. Go and talk to her." he said.
I was still wondering whether to go or not and Kunal came again. And kept talking for 10 minutes again. This time it was enough. I went to her as soon as he went away.
"Hey. What's up?" I asked.
She smiled and said, "Just studying The Blood." And again the whole conversation went into studies. And the next few weeks were like this only. I, Kunal and Bhumesh competing to talk with Bhavya. And in this Kunal seems to win always. As I and Bhumesh used to concentrate more on studies. And may be Devyanshi was helping him too. Meanwhile Divya had developed a crush on Muskan, Bhavya's roommate.
"Muskan is so sweet. I have started liking her." Divya said one day.
"Wow that's great." I replied.
And I thought of something mischievous. Later that evening I messaged on group, "Hey. Do you know? Divya was saying that he likes Muskan. He wants us to help him."
And the very first reply was from Bhavya, "Ohh. Great. Divya is our Jiju now."
"Jiju. Jiju." texted Devyanshi.
"Muskan is Bhabhi. Congrats Divya." messaged Bhumesh. 
And for the next few minutes everyone was mocking Divya. But what happened next was unexpected.
"Garvit. If you also like anyone tell me. I will help you." messaged Bhavya.
'What? But I have already told her a couple of times that I have a crush on her. Why is she asking again?'  I thought.
"Ya Garvit. Tell us. You haven't even told about the girl you asked for freshers." Anita texted.
"I want to knew too." It was Devyanshi.
At this I couldn't resist and just texted, "Bhavya."
"He is just joking." Bhavya said.
"No I am serious."
"What are you saying? Mind your tongue. 😬😬" she said.
Oh shit. I had fucked up everything. I had made a mistake. A big mistake.