Trust Issues

Should I really trust Devyanshi and ask her for help? Yeah..she is my friend. But she and Kunal are best friends. Why would she help me? If I tell her, she could even take advantage of it and may try to benefit Kunal.
But, what if she agrees? She could prove a great help. She is also Bhavya's best friend.

Devyanshi was sitting a few rows away and Bhavya had gone to mess for lunch. So, I decided to take the risk and give it a try. But I had to be careful in choosing my words and actions.
I just stood up to approach her, just then Kunal came and sat besides her.
What a headache he was? Interfering everywhere, everytime. So, I decided to talk to her later. But didn't got the time till next week.
It was the day before the physiology paper 2. My preparation was complete and was relaxing in the bed. It was about 9 p.m.
"Have you prepared for tomorrow's exam?" I texted Devyanshi.
"Nope. It's all upto you this time too." she replied.
In last three exams, if have devoted my last 30 minutes of the exam time solely to Devyanshi to help her. Even once we get caught, but the invigilator left us with a warning because only 5 minutes were left.
"No. This time you have to do this on your own." I replied.
"No. Please don't do this. I haven't prepared anything. Please you have to help me. I'll surely study the next year."
"It's okay. I was just joking."
"Thank God. You scared me."
"But I need your one help."
"Yeah. Tell me."
"It's about a girl. If you know what I mean?"
"Oho and who is the girl?"
"I'll tell you later." I replied.
Actually I was still a little doubtful whether to tell her or not.
"No. Tell me now." she emphasised.
"Okay. But please don't tell anyone." I requested.
"Yeah. I won't." she said, ensuring.
"Bhavya." I texted with my hands trembling a little.
"What? Are you mad?" Anger was overflowing from her text. "She is not interested in such things."
"What do you mean by not interested? Does she likes someone else?" I asked.
"No. She doesn't like anyone. She is not interested in being in a relationship right now."
"But she would be, at some point of time."
"Yeah. May be after internship. And that's a very long time. So, please forget about her."
"No. I will wait till then. There is no harm in waiting to get your true love."
"Okay. Then do wait."
"But will you please help me to impress her?"
"I told you that you can't. She is not interested."
"No. I just want that whenever she would be interested in a relationship, the first name to strike her mind to be mine."
" Ok. I'll try. But I don't know how to?" she texted.
"Really. When it to comes to helping Kunal or romancing with Sahil, you knew everything. But not in my case?" I texted angrily.
"When did I helped Kunal?" she asked.
"During the freshers. You were the one who made his couple with Bhavya. Right?"
"No. It wasn't me. It was Bharti who helped him." she replied.
Really? It was Bharti, Himanshu's girlfriend, who helped him. And all the time I was suspecting Devyanshi.
"And you are not helping him impress Bhavya?" I further asked.
"No. I told him the same as I told you. But you both are same. No one of you listen to me. But, I will help you, in the second year."
"Thank you so much." I said.
But after the conversation I was still in a dilemma, whether to trust her or not.