The First Talk

I lowered my eyes, lacking the courage for a direct eye to eye contact.
Just then came a group a students. One of them started naming the cords one by one. From the names it was clear that those were nerves but I didn't get the whole name.
They went back after a 10 minute of discussion.
"Do you know anything about these nerves?" I asked to a short boy, with a pointed nose standing. His name was Dikshit.
"Yes, this is the brachial plexus." He replied and named all the nerves. This time also it went over the head. 'Leave it, I will ask Dr. Rahul.' I thought.
Just then I saw something which filled me with rage. Gaurav was sitting and chatting with the oath girl. I was very angry. I wanted to punch him in face. How dare he talk to her? I was literally jealous but somehow, controlled my anger.

"Today we will go for family study." said Dr. Rakesh. It was the community medicine pratical again.
Dr. Rakesh was professor in department of community medicine with a moustache and face that remind me of Raavan. He always talked very rudely and promoting his book. Dr. Ram was not allowed to take any further classes because he wasted a lot of time in his speech.
We went to a slum nearby the college to study the socioeconomic and health conditions of family living there.
"This is morning time." said Dr. Rakesh. "In most of the house there will be ladies only and they are not gonna entertain boys. So, we will be sending a girl and a boy together to each house."
And then the fate did its job again. I was paired with the oath girl.
My blood pressure raised, heart beat fastened, breath became deep. My blood was flushing with adrenaline. Wow, I was paired with my crush. What could be better than this. It was the best day of my life.
This time she had the name emboidered on her apron.
Bhavya
MBBS 19/15

Wow, what a beautiful name it was!
But I was still nervous to talk to her. We walked to the alloted house. A stall was parked outside it with the word 'Chowmein' painted on it. I rang the door bell and a lady came out. "Namastey" said Bhavya. "We are here to ask to you some questions."
"Yes, yes..ofcourse, ask" she replied. We open the performa of family study to be filled. It took us almost 10 minutes to fill it.
"She was a nice lady."said Bhavya, after we left. "Yes" I replied.
"Where are you from?"
"Rohtak, and you?"
"From Hissar"
'Why always Hissar girls are so nice?' I thought. My mother also belong to Hissar. So, I had a special bonding for Hissar residents.
Just then came a group of girls and she left me there, dreaming of her.