Musical Chairs

The lunch that day showed the real side of everyone. Even the girls that act to be sophisticated, ate like a kukaad (hen), with the food entering into their nails. 'Even boys are better than these girls, in case of habits.' I thought. After the lunch we were called back into the hall.
This time Arunima had the mic. "Now, its time for the musical chairs." she said. "But its gonna be in a new way."
Everyone looked excited.
"Its gonna be a couple dance. You will have to dance in pairs and when the music will stop, you have to sit on a single chair. How? Thats your own choice."
A wave of excitement ran throughout the crowd.
"So we are picking up the chits to make the couples." Amit was standing behind her and picking up the chits. He handed her the chits.
"The couples are as follows; Sheetal-Vaibhav, Prerna-Rajat, Kunal-Devyanshi.... " On this name there was a huge noise, especially in our group, but not of excitement, rather of surprise. Kunal will dance with Devyanshi. What a weird combination? But Kunal seems to be very happy. Why wouldn't he? Devyanshi was one of the most popular girls of the batch.
He was not the only one who was selected for the dance. Last name was Himanshu-Nehal.
"Poor Himanshu. If Nehal sit in his lap, his hip bone will break." Aditya whispered.
"Sorry to say guys, but Nehal has left due to some urgent work." Arunima announced. "Is there anyone else, who want to pair with Himanshu? "
Her sentence wasn't even over and a girl with very fair complexion and face full of freckels came running and shouting "I'll dance, I'll dance". Her face reminded me of Ron Wesley.
"Okay. So now Himanshu will dance with Jasmine." Arunima announced. "So lets start."
And with this the 'Tum Hi Ho Remix" started and all the couples were dancing.
As the music stopped there was a huge rush for the chairs. In this hurry Jasmine sat in Himanshu's lap. She turned her face backwards and downward to see where was she sitting and quickly stood up.  Himanshu was hidding his face with his hand out of shame. And in the meanwhile Kunal and Devyanshi were eliminated as unable to find a chair.
That was the funniest event of that day.

"Tomorrow you enjoyed enjoyed too much, Kunal" mocked Sahil, next day during the lunch.
Kunal gave a huge smile.
"Yeah" He replied.
"Do you want to set Devyanshi?"
His constant smile meant only one thing. YESS.
Everyone laughed.
"Don't laugh on him. I will help him." Sahil said.
"He will not be able to" I said. And it was true too. "Why to give someone a false hope?"
But something else was going in Sahil's mind.