Appreciate The Nature

I walked out of the D Hall disappointed. Devyanshi was standing in the corridor. She was a beautiful, well natured girl and my fellow from coaching, although we never really talked. "What was Dr. Ghanshyam saying?" She asked. I told her the whole story.
"Don't worry. You will not fail." She said, conserned.
"Hope so. How did your viva went?" I asked.
"It went well."
"You will get passed because of your beautiful face."
She gave a confused look.
"Was it complement or insult?"
"Your wish, whatever you want to think it of."

Next day, Head and Neck started in the D Hall. "Open your Cunninghams." said Dr. Vijay. He was our new table teacher.
"The Brain is the most important structure in the head and neck. So nature has provided the skull to protect it....nature....nature....nature." he continued. Nature was his favourite word and appreciate the nature his favourite phase.

In the evening a whatsapp notification popped up in my phone. 'Added to the group appreciate the nature' it read. 'Whats this?' I wondered. It opened it. The green bar at top showed the title 'appreciate the nature' and some random numbers. There was no group pic. On opening the information it reveiled that it was the table group.
"Is everyone coming in the class party?"messaged Bhavya.
Everyone replied in positive. The class party was on the coming saturday. The class party discussion tend to be normal those days. It continued the next day in Anatomy demonstration too.
"Who is the organiser of the class party?" asked Dr. Pinky. Dr. Pinky was a fat, middle aged women who tend to act wiser than actual.
One of the Amit stood up.
"I have heard you are organising a paper dance?"
He shook his head in a positive reply.
Paper dance is a couple dance form in which you have to dance on a paper which is successively folded and one who steps out is eliminated.
"Where will you place the paper?"
"Ma'am downside"
"Down what?"
"Below the lower limb"
"Lower limb? Are you gonna dance by region? Put one hand on my pelvis and other on my scapula."
Everyone gave a huge laugh.
But the matter of laughter changed in the D Hall which proved to be quite expensive.
"This is the orbit. It houses the eyeball. You can see how beautifully nature has designed the human." Dr. Vijay was teaching the orbit sitting by the side of dissection table. He looked up. Bhavya and Devyanshi were standing just in front of him smiling.
"Why are you smiling?" He asked.
"Nothing sir." They replied.
He gave them an angry look and continued teaching.
After few minutes he again lift his head and again caught them smiling. "Am I a fool? I am teaching you and you laughing like idiots." He barked.
"Sorry sir." They said.
Ignoring he continued. After few minutes his nose started itching and turned back to sneeze. Behind him Bhumesh was standing. Bhumesh was a tall and fair guy, and an exercise freak and considered himself as the most handsome guy of college. But in reality looked like a monkey. He was laughing silently on seeing the two girls smiling.
"Ok, fine. You keep on laughing." Said Dr. Vijay angrily while leaving the table.