Coincidence or Fate?

Who is she? Whats her name? In which batch is she?
A number of questions suddenly filled my mind.
"So, please start the oath."said Dr. Ram. "In the name of god"she started. Her shrill voice was like music to ears. "I take the oath that I will never smoke or drink or consume any tobacco product."

"No, beware of girls."
A voice came from my insides. "You will be destroyed."
'Yes that's right. I should better concentrate on the studies.' I thought. I pushed that girl out of mind and indulged in the class.

"You have been alloted the roll numbers."announced Dr. Rahul. It was the anatomy lecture. "There may be reshuffling of batches. I am writing the new batches on the board."
He took a chalk and started inscribing on the board. 

A batch - 1 to 21 and 83 to 111
B batch - 22 to 43 and 112 to 140
C batch - 44 to 65 and 141 to 170
D batch - 66 to 82 and 171 to 199

Both girls and boys were equally distributed into 4 batches.
Dr. Kishan started reading the list of roll numbers. Earlier I was the first person in B batch, so there was a chance of my batch change.
'No, I dont want my batch to be changed.' I thought. 'All the professor are so nice and good in B batch. I have just started to make some good friends there.'
But the fate was planning something else. "Garvit, 110." He announced.  Ohh no!! I was in A batch.

"So, have you done any dissection?" asked Dr. Veena. Her duty in the casualty was over and she was back with us. "Yes ma'am." I replied. "Yesterday we dissected the pectoral region and exposed the pectoral major muscle."
Just then a voice came from front
"Line up!" It was Dr. Aparna. So, this was the time to shift to my new batch.
"Good bye and all the best." wished Kunal, my tall, stupid looking tablemate. He was the first friend I got in the college. My other tablemates also wished me.I was not very happy to leave. I have made some good friends in a time just one week. I crossed the hall to stand in the A batch line on the other side.
Behind me came Gaurav. It was to my relief that there is an someone else in a similar condition. And now I was in same batch as of Aditya.
Then came a lady of short height, wearing a Salwar suit and a white coat. I have seen her many time sitting with Dr. Aparna but never paid much attention. 'Dr. Savita Assitant Proffessor' was mentioned on her overall. She started allotting the tables. 6 boys and 5 girls on each table. Then
I was alloted the last table. I moved toward the table and stood observing the cadaver.
'OMG! It was dissected very deep.' It was nothing like ours. The skin was removed till the level of arm. Pectoralis major was nowhere to be seen. A bunch of fibrous cords was seen in the region of armpit. Worried, I straightened my neck and an another surprise was there waiting for me.
The OATH GIRL was standing in front facing me. We were on the same table in same batch.
Was it just a coincidence or was fate planning something else?