The Leak

"How was the exam?"asked dad outside the centre. "Left 25 questions." I replied. "And how many more will be wrong,you don't know." "Yes." I was feeling very disappointed. That was the first time I was having such feeling of failure but ofcourse not the last one. On the way to home all the time I was thinking about this. 'What is gonna happen? Will I be able to qualify the exam? What if not? Will I have to drop out for a year?' The answer key by Aakash and Allen came in the evening. After tallying my answer I calculated a total 532 out of 720 marks. That were a bit low and in anger I said "Please god! Do something so that there could be a reexam. I could improve myself." In Hindu culture it is said once in twenty hours goddess Saraswati sits on your tongue and whatever you wishes comes true. I think that was the time. I slept tensed that night but still there was a relief that atleast the day for which I was preparing since two years was over. Next day I was woken up by dad shouting "AIPMT WAS LEAKED. Its in the newspaper." I got up quickly and grabbed the copy of The Times of India with the front page headline " AIPMT Leaked by Munna Bhai." I was a kind of happy that my wish was fulfilled but worried also. 'AIPMT has been leaked? Now what? Will there be a reexam?' I thoroughly read through the article. It stated that the candidates were caught using bluetooth devices during the exam. A candidate captured pictures of question paper and sent them to the gang involved in the leak. The gang had the subject experts with them who solved the question paper and sent the answers back to candidates. They use special bluetooth devices which were fitted in underwears and bras. A sum of rupees 30-40 lakhs was charged from candidates for this. And where all this shit happened? In our very own ROHTAK. Further the article revealed that 800 more such equipments were supplied to candidates in Bihar. But the most shocking thing was the statement by CBSE chairman.