The Court Dance

"Retest is not possible on such a large scale" said the CBSE chairman. 'No retest? After such a mass leak. How a fair result is possible in such a condition?' " A case has been filed against the leak in SC" said the news headlines of the next day. And the court dance begins.' Tarikh pe tarikh...tarikh pe tarikh.' "Retest not possible. Track the defaulters and give us the report."court directed the police on the first date. Nothing was sure what was gonna happen next. Retest or no retest. So started the game of alternatives. Everyone started finding admission through alternative exams, even me. First was the IPU exam, the weirdest of all. The question were not even to near to the expectations. And for weird question we have to apply weird logics. Then was the turn for Manipal university. A very expensive private college so the entrance was just for namesake. It came and go. AIIMS entrance was the next major target after AIPMT. The premier medical college of INDIA ,where the whole country die to study. But India is the type of country where 'The reserved get more than the deserved.' Only 37 seats for General category in the college. The race was gonna be tough. One month additional preparation for the entrance with a supplementary dose of General Knowledge.
"Gandhiji came with his this Bandra on 13 Jan 1915" said Mr. Sanjay, our General Knowledge teacher on Aakash. Amongst all the tension that the class used to be the greatest source of relief and  entertainment with humourous mnemonics and interesting stories. " So, that was the date Gandhiji came back to India from South Africa and is observed as National NRI Day. Since Gandhiji has 3 Monkey, it was started in 2003, by Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, whose name is of three words and became PM three times." The class proved to be quite useful. I qualified the AIIMS entrance inspite of its high difficulty. In the amidst of this court gave its next order "If the police is not able to identify all the defaulter then it could think on retest." There was a great confusion on the fate of exam. But we assumed that a retest is never gonna happen. "Conduct retest within four weeks."ordered the SC on 10 June 2015.  My wish came true. But there was a slight fear; "What if this time the result get poorer than before?"