The Confession

It was almost a month since the party. I had an argument the very next day of party with Kunal, and had boycotted him since then. The things were going normal. The same boring lectures, tutorials, a new test every week, etc. In the D Hall everyone used to tease Bhavya with Kunal's name and I had to stand there smiling, ignoring everything, like it was not affecting me at all. Sometimes I wished to punch them in there face but then had to control me.
It was Tuesday and I was home that day for a family function. In the afternoon my phone rang. It was Divya.
"Hello." I answered.
"Where are you?" he asked.
"At home."
"There is a table party today evening. Be there."
"But I am home for some work. I can't be there in the evening."
"Hey! We are inviting you and you are making excuses. What do you think of you? " He said rudely. "Be there. Okay?" He said while disconnecting the call.
What the hell? How could I be there? What kind of people are they? They didn't even asked me and just arranged the party. And now inviting like that doing a mercy on me.
After a few minutes there were messages from Bhavya and Devyanshi inviting me. But it was almost impossible for me to be there. So, I refused to them too.
"You people enjoy the party. And tell me the whole story afterwards." I said.
"Okay." replied Bhavya.

It was about 8:00 p.m. When the group became active again. "We missed you Garvit." It was a message from Devyanshi.
"Ohh really. That's so nice of you." I replied.
"Tell me the story. You must have played Truth and Dare."
"Hahaha. Yup." replied Bhavya.
"Anita proposed Gaurav." said Dikshit.
"Really?" I asked.
"Ya. But to become brother and then tied him a rakhi."
Oh my god. I was laughing like mad at this.
"And Bhumesh confessed his love for someone."
Bhumesh was the guy with a monkey like face who once made Dr. Vijay angry.
"For whom?" I asked.
"Shut up Dikshit." Bhavya said.
"She is the one." Dikshit said.
What? This can't happen. Bhumesh likes Bhavya? Now, after Ashwin and Kunal, I have one more person to interfere in my love life.
"Please stop. That's enough for me to hear." I said.
"Yup. We should stop." Bhavya said.
"Are you coming to college tomorrow?" Devyanshi asked.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Then it's your turn tomorrow for the truth and dare." Bhavya said.
But it took whole time of the D Hall for the pointer to come to me. And the very first question Bhavya asked me was,  Who is your crush?
At this stage I was speechless.
It was actually a dare,To tell your crush that she is your crush. But thank god to Dr. Kishan, who shouted line up just then.
But she didn't seem to stop. As soon as I reached hostel the whatsapp was flooded by her message.
"Tell us your crush Garvit." 
So I took it as an opportunity to propose her. But I was still afraid that I may loose her friendship in seeking her love.
So, I decided to tell her indirectly.
"Actually it doesn't matter now as she had already rejected me." I said.
"Wow. You already asked her. You are pretty fast. " Bhavya said.
"Yeah I asked her for Freshers and she said no. "
I said, being very careful so that I can undo this at any moment the things seem to go out of my hand.
" And how many girls you asked from?" she asked. At this moment it was quite clear that she knows whom I am talking about.
"Only one. " I replied. And suddenly my screen went blank.