☾4☽

Jack stood up and went to the kitchen, he put the bowl in the sink and watch it. Jack though about the project.

He look outside from the window, there were gray storm clouds coming. Jack left behind noticing that soon there will be a storm.

Jack went to his livings room and sat on the couch. He grab his backpack and pulled his game out.

He smiles, now I can play my game in peace. He walk up to the TV and put his game on.

Jack smiles, he put on his headphones and grab his game controller and sat right back on the couch

Jack look at the TV screen, he sigh "Man a whole month waiting for this game and it finally here in my hands."

Jack press play, but all of a sudden thunder strikes. Jack jump a little and quickly got up and look outside.

There was a storm. Jack look at his TV, it was off."Oh come on! Why there have to have storm right now!"

Jack went outside to check the power. "Why there have to be a storm Right Now!" Jack decided to inside and wait until the power was back on.

Jack was the couch, his arm was cross and was a little mad. I do like hearing the rain, but I just want to play my game.

Soon Jack went to the kitchen to fixed up something to eat, he soon heard a noise coming from the Woods.