☾21☽

Jack slowing start to wake up, He turn and look up. Mark was still asleep. Jack can't help but blush.

He look so clam, Jack thought. Jack don't want to go to school, he want to stay here in bedroom with Mark

Jack slowly got off of bed trying not to wake up Mark, Jack was now off and look at Mark sleep.

Mark shirt lift a little showing his muscles. Jack blush but he quickly shook his head.

Jack quickly grab his towel and head for the shower. Jack turn on the shower and step in.

Jack grab a hand full of shampoo and start washing his hair. Jack look at the shower wall.

Jack eyes widen a little of the sight of Mark hair stuck on the shower walls.

Jack slow move his hand to the red hair. Jack mind was full of thought.

Jack soon realized what he was doing and quickly turn off the shower. Jack sigh and made a ball of Mark hair and threw it away in the trash.

Jack step out the shower and wrap the towel around his waist. He went to the mirror to see how he looks.

Mark slowly woke up, he slowly got up and stretch a bit. Mark look around Jack room. Jack wasn't there, Mark decide to go to the bathroom and wash up a bit.

Mark walk to Jack bathroom, Jack was looking at himself in the mirror. He was fixing up his hair for school.