☾77☽

Mark body was cold and didn't move, Jack ran as fast as he can to Mark.

Jack pulled Mark head on his lap "Mark please don't go, please!" Jack hug Mark head

Felix and Mariza look at Jack crying, Felix remember the diamond liquid. "Jack Catch!"

Felix throw the bottle at Jack and Jack caught it.

Jack quickly open Mark mouth and pour the liquid inside. "Please Mark wake up... please"

Jack pulled Mark into a kiss, He didn't care if Mark was still filled werewolf. He will love him for who he is.

Mark body shine A silver light, the moonlight shine at Mark.

Black liquid ran down Mark arm where he got shot, it was getting out of his body

Jack saw and look at Mark. "Mark, please open your eyes..."

Mark full body shine a silver light, Jack back away a little. The light was so bright

The silver light soon fade away, Mark human body laid on the stone floor.

Mark got on fours and put his head on his head. "Ugh"

Jack quickly grab Mark, tears start to fall from his face. "MARK YOUR ALIVE!!!! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!"

Mark wrap his arm around Jack thin body. "Jack... your safe. I will never let him touch you again"

Mark tighten his arm and tears start to fall. "Jack I love you." Jack look at Mark brown eyes "I love you too"

Mark softly grab Jack face and pulled him into a kiss.

Jack kiss back and wrap his arm around Mark neck. Mark wrap his arm around Jack waist

Felix look over the balcony and noticed the Hunter body not moving.

Felix look at Mariza, Mariza look at Felix "Let Nature help him now..."

Felix smiles at Mariza "You a amazing friend for Mark..." Mariza smiles "Thank you, I always look after a friend who need help"

Felix smiles and softly grab Mariza face and kiss her. Mariza face turn red but kiss back