☾26☽

Mark keep looking at her page. Pictures of her holding expensive Purses and holding pile of Cash in her hands.

Mark leaned back on Jack chair "Wow..." Mark look at the clock, Jack going to be home soon.

Mark decided to close Jack computer and got downstair. Mark werewolf ears and tail were out.

Mark sigh and decided to make something to eat. He head to the kitchen and open the fridge.

He ear twitch and Mark quickly look around. He heard someone walking behind the horse.

He smell the air near him, he know the smell from somewhere but can't remember where.

Mark look out the window and saw The hunter outside. Mark narrow his eyes "Damn, not him again. I have to go to the human form again."

Mark close his eye and was in human form. Mark keep look at the hunter in his hands was a hunting Gun, the kinds the hunts big animals.

Mark groan "Just great, please don't tell me I have to deal with him." Mark heard the back door knocked.

Mark growls "Just Great." Mark walk up to the door and open it. Outside was the hunter.

"Oh Hi!" He said while looking at Mark. Mark didn't like him and put on a unpleased face.

"What do you want?" Mark groans. The hunter rub the back of his neck. "I'm hear to warn you That you might here guns shot."

Mark voice rises "What!?" The hunter nodded "Yea, Is that ok?" Mark look at Him angrily "Fuck No!"

The hunter was suddenly went back a little. "Well, I'm sorry. I better move it somewhere else. Somewhere People who actually are nice."

Mark growls and slammed the door closed. The hunter chuckles "Ok, I now sure he the werewolf I'm look for."

The hunter pulled the red fur out of his pocket and look at its "It hair, look exactly the same." He made a fist with the hand of red fur. "I still need more information."