☾5☽

Jack went out, and look around. He look up the storm stop. He was in his blue sweater with his black shinny jeans. His green hair blew in the wind.

Jack walk closer in to the woods. He heard a howl. He soon saw a shadow like figure near a river.

He went be hide the bushes, and look at the figure. He can't believe it, it was a man but look half werewolf.

He was lying on the floor, his leg look hurt. He have a normal human face and body but he have a werewolf tail and ears.

He have a flannel on with blue jeans. His hair was bright red, with his Browns eyes.

He was howling the pain. His hand on his leg. Jack want to help, he move away from the bushes and walk closer to him.

The Half Werewolf man look up and saw a man with bright green hair with brown eyes.

Jack reach out his hand to him, Mark want to run away but couldn't. Mark mouth was close but his werewolf teeth was sticking out.

Jack look at Mark "Do you need any help?" Mark can't believe a human want to help him. "Y-yes"

Jack sit next to Mark and look at his leg. "It bleeding but I can't treat you well at my house."

The werewolf nodded "T-Thanks" He slowly stood up but he was in pain. Jack look at him "I help you, I show you where my house is."