☾28☽

Mark was laying down on the couch, his werewolf ears and tails were out. Jack blush and smiles, he look like he sleeping calmly, Jack thought

Jack walk to the closest and pulled out a nice warm blanket. Jack walk up to Mark and place the blanket over him.

Jack smiles, he look so cute when he sleeping! Jack decided to go to his room and do his homework

After a couple of minutes Mark start to wake up. Mark slowly open his eye, and look down. He noticed that he cover with a blanket.

Mark lift up the blanket to his nose and took a sniff. Mark pulled away and know that smell from anywhere, it Jack.

Mark got up and decided to fold the blanket neatly. Mark put the blanket on the couch and took a sniff of the air, Jack home.

Mark decided to go to Jack room. Mark saw Jack sitting in his desk chair reading a book.

Mark smiles "Hi Jack" Jack noticed Mark and smile "Oh Hi Mark! You took a good nap?" Mark nodded "Yep, I really needed that."

Jack raise his eyebrows "Really? How come?" Mark leaned against Jack bedroom door "If just that werewolf don't really sleep a lot, we used our time to keep look out."

Mark crossed his arms and close his eyes. "For hunters, Pray, and while others werewolf sleep there will always be one awake to keep them safe during the night."

"I'm usually the one who awake all night. That why I don't really Sleep, I got so use to it." Mark said

Jack look at Mark worried, no wonder he took a nap. Werewolf must always protect each during the day and night, Jack thought