☾12☽

Soon Jack woke up bright and early. Mark was sleeping, his werewolf ears and tail were out. Mark was sleeping on the couch. Jack was in his school uniform and made breakfast.

Jack walk up to Mark and move him a little. Mark slowly open his eyes and look at Jack. "Good morning Mark." Jack said with a smiles.

Mark stood up and look at Jack "Good morning Jack." Mark yawn. Jack walk to the kitchen and grab a tray of their breakfast.

"Here Mark I made Breakfast for us. I didn't know what werewolf eat so I made bacon for you." Jack said.

Mark smiles and grab the bacon with his hand. "Thanks Jack." Jack grab a plate of Pancakes.

Mark look at Jack, the sunlight shine in his eye were beautiful. Jack noticed Mark starring at him "What isn't Mark?"

Mark look at Jack "Your eye are beautiful in the sunlight." Jack heard and quickly blushes "T-thank you"

Mark ear twitch and look at Jack "Someone is coming here." Jack and Mark heard the door knocked

Jack sigh and look at Mark "It probably my friend Felix." Jack got up and walk to the door. Jack look at Mark and point to his head.

Mark realize what he meant. He close his eyes and his werewolf ears and tail disappeared.

Jack open the door and Felix walk in. "Hey Jack! How you been? You done with the project?"

Jack realize that him and Felix have a project to do. "Oh man! I totally forgot!"

Felix look at Jack "Jack! It due until next week." Jack look at Felix "I know!"