☾22☽

Mark made it to the bathroom, he yawn and open the door. He saw Jack with a towel around his waist. He was shirtless and was fixing his hair.

Jack noticed Mark open the door. Mark rub his eye "Oh, Hi Jack." Mark yawn again. Jack face was red and quickly said. "M-Mark can you close the door?"

Mark nodded and close the door. Jack quickly got dress. He didn't care if his hair was a mess. His face was bright red.

Jack look at the door "Ok!" Mark open the door and walk in. He went to the sink and turn it on. He splash water on his face to wake up

Jack was out of the bathroom. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Mark decided to go down stairs.

Jack face was still red, he noticed Mark enter the kitchen. "Mark can I ask you something?" Jack asked while getting breakfast ready

Mark yawn "Sure." His werewolf ear and tail were out. "Mark why did you open the door while I was getting ready?" Jack asked

Mark shrugs "I don't know I was really tired. And I didn't pay attention a lot."

Jack mumbling "I hope he didn't pay attention to me being shirtless and just have a towel wrap around my waist."

Mark look at Jack "I actually pay attention to that part." Jack quickly turn to look at Mark "What!?"

Mark point at his werewolf ear "My hearing is extremely well. I could everything clearly." Jack look down in embarrassed "Oh..."

Mark smiles "Don't worry I seem tags sight before." Jack raise his eyebrows "What?"

Mark lean back of the chair. "While I was still with my family. My Father and brother and me were all shirtless, we didn't really judge each other. We are werewolf it was normal for us."