☾27☽

Mark leaned against the door and breathing heavily. "I just wants him...dead." Mark growls. He try his best to control his anger.

His werewolf teeth were sticking out. Mark look at Feet "I can't... But I want to bite his face off so badly."

Mark look up and close his eyes. He slowly clam down and his werewolf teeth turn back to normal.

Mark breath calmly and decided to watch TV to get his mind off of the hunter.

Mark turn on the TV, and start watching. Mark lay down in the couch and look up at the clock. "Jack will arrived soon." Mark said

Mark rest his head on the pillow and took a nap. Mark can't help but think about the hunter.

Mark wants to killed him so badly, but if Jack finds out... No ones knows how he will react.

Mark sigh and took a nap. Jack and Felix finish school and now start walking home.

Jack have a weird feeling about Mark making him worry. Felix noticed and look at Jack "Jack are you ok? You look worry?"

Jack Quickly look at Felix "I'm fine it just I have a lot in mind." Felix sigh "It's about the project?

Jack look at Felix "A little." Felix sigh "Don't worry about it ok, I need to go. So see you tomorrow. Bye!" Felix gave Jack a Bro hug

Jack hug backs and wave bye. Jack quickly went home, he open the door and saw Mark on the couch sleeping.