☾65☽

Mark chuckles and his ear twitch, Mark heard someone knocking on the door. Mark walk to the door and smell. He know that smell from anywhere.

Mark open the door and saw Felix stand outside with a soccer ball in his hand.

Felix smiles "Hey Mark!" Mark smiles "Hey Felix, your all ready?" Felix nodded "You bet! I even bought my soccer ball so we can have game"

Mark smiles, soon Jack came down wearing a light blue hoodie with black ripped jeans

"Hey Felix!" Jack yelled. Felix walk in and smiles. Mark closed the door behind him.

Mark look out and noticed someone running inside the woods but Mark quickly shook his head and close the door

Felix, Mark and Jack were all in the living room. Soon Mariza came down "Ok! Let go!"

Mariza came down with a beautiful light pink dress with her hair up. Felix look at Mariza and blushes

Felix drop the soccer ball as Mariza walk to Felix

"Hello Felix!" Mariza said with a smiles, her cheek slowly turn pink. Felix whole face was pure red "H-hello M-Mariza"

Jack and Mark chuckles, Felix clam down and smiles "You look beautiful in that dress"

Mariza blush "T-thank you" Jack smiles "Let go have our picnic!"

Felix look at Jack "Where we are going?" Jack soon realized how they didn't knew where, he rub the back of his neck "Uhhhh... I didn't think of the place."

Mark and Mariza look at each other. Mark put his hand on Jack shoulder "How about, Water Hill?"