☾20☽

Mark put on a shirt and look at Jack. Jack was at his desk full of Paper and large text books. "What you doing?" Mark asked

Jack look at Mark and than at his notes "Homework, I have a finish this projects with my pal, Felix." Jack said.

Mark nodded "Oh, what the project about?" Jack look at Mark "It about nature, and me and Felix pick the woods for our topic."

Mark nodded and lay down on the bed. His ear and tail are still out. Mark put his hand be hide his neck

Mark sigh and said "Jack, I'm going to sleep with my werewolf ear and tails out, ok?"

Jack raise his eyebrows "How come?" Mark sigh again "I was in human form all day, so my head have to get used to it. That why I got a headache, I don't use human form a lot."

Jack nodded and put his homework back in his Backpack. "Well, I'm done with some notes. But I'm tired."

Mark nodded and got up. He rub the back of his neck "You can have the bed, I could just sleep on the floor. I really don't mind."

Jack was very tired "No, I don't agree. We are sharing the bed and that final." Mark was surprised but didn't question Jack.

Jack and Mark got in Bed. Jack was near the edge of the bed while Mark pretty much take the rest.

Jack was yawning and rubbing his eyes. He slowly start to fall asleep. Mark look at Jack and thought, Man he so adorable when he sleeping... So warm and peaceful...

Soon Mark eye felt heavy and Mark start to fall sleep.