☾6☽

Jack took the werewolf to his home. He open the door and help him in. The werewolf slowly sat on the couch and Jack went to get his first aid kit.

The werewolf was thinking of why this human was helping him, but the pain was too much.

Jack return with the first aid kit in his hands. Jack Got down and start wrapping brandade around his leg.

The werewolf start to move a little but Jack quickly hold his leg stilled. His leg was all wrapped up.

He got up and look at him, Man he have chocolatey brown eyes Jack thought.

The werewolf smiles "Thanks, but may I ask you a question?" Jack smiles and nodded "Go ahead"

He sat up straight and look at Jack. "Why did you helped me?" Jack slowly turn red "Because I want to help, I can't leave you to bleed."

The werewolf smiles "Thanks, I'm Mark by the way." Jack smiles "I'm Seán but everyone called Me Jack."

Mark smiles, he look outside it was slowly turning dark. He look at Jack "Can I stay here for the night? I can't really move with my leg."

Jack smiles "Sure." Mark smiles "Thank you so much." Soon night came, Mark was fast asleep on the couch.

Jack can't help it but stare at him from his bed. May he look so handsome when he sleeping, Jack thought.

Jack soon fell asleep and soon woke up bright and early in the morning. Jack look at his phone, it was Saturday.

Jack look at Mark, he was slowly wake up. Mark slowly open his eyes and look at Jack.

Jack smiles "Good morning." Mark smiles back "Good morning Jack."

Jack was making breakfast, Mark try to stand up but fell right back on the couch "Ouch! I guess I still need more time to heal."

Jack look at Mark and Realized that Mark look just like a human. His werewolf ears and tail was gone, even his teeth.

Jack look at Mark his eyes wide, Mark noticed Jack starring at him. "What wrong?" Jack look at Mark "Where is your werewolf ears and tail?"

Mark leaved back from the couch and look at the floor "I can turn on my werewolf ability."

Jack look at Mark "Cool, but how come?" Mark look at his leg "My dad is a werewolf married a human woman, so when they have me. I'm half of both and I was able to turn on and off my werewolf ability."