☾76☽

Mariza and Felix ran to the room where Jack was. Jack saw Mariza and Felix "MARIZA! FELIX!"

Mariza and Felix quickly untied Jack. Jack body felt weak but strong enough to find Mark.

Mark and the Hunter fights on the bridge that connects both tower.

The Hunter threw knife and shot arrows at Mark, but Mark keep blocking his attack

It was night, cold wind blew on there faces. Cold rain drops fall from the sky, gray clouds move.

Less than a moment, the full moon shine bright in the sky. Mark look at the moon, his control was gone

Mark went wild, and start attacking the Hunter more harder. Jack look out the broken window and saw Mark and the Hunter fighting.

Jack, Mariza and Felix made there way to the bridge.

The rain made everything slippery, the castle tiles felt like ice.

Mark bit the Hunter arm, the Hunter start ran forward but he slip on the edges of the bridge.

Mark move closer, his teeth ready for his pray. Jack ran to Mark "Mark!"

Mark heard Jack screaming and turn to see him getting wet in the cold rain.

The Hunter pulled his wooden tube with the black needle. Pointing at Jack and blowing as hard as he can

Mark eyes widen and push Jack out the way, the needle hit Mark arm. The black liquid went straight inside Mark body

The Hunter can't hold anymore, he let go and hit the ground hard.

Mark close his eyes, and fall off the bridge landing on a stone balcony.

Jack eyes filled with tears. "MARK! NO!"

Jack ran down stairs to Mark, Mariza and Felix follow behind him.

Jack saw Mark werewolf body laid down on the balcony. Jack eyes filled with tears and start crying and sobbing

"No...pleased. NO!"