☾7☽

Jack and Mark look at each other, Mark smiles at Jack. Jack start to blush his red hair with his brown eyes.

Jack brought Mark breakfast to him. "I how you like it" Jack ask nervously. Mark nodded "Thanks."

Mark start eating his breakfast and soon finished. Jack was also finished. Jack look at Mark and ask "Do you want to take a walk?"

Mark nodded "I can walk on my leg but I can't run." Mark and Jack got up and walk outside into the woods.

Mark saw a river and look at himself on the water. Jack was behind him, and saw Mark eyes closed.

Mark closed him eyes, less than a moment Werewolf ears and his tail appeared.

Jack was surprised but thought that was cool. Jack start to turn red, Mark look so hot when he was a werewolf Mark turn to see Jack "What wrong?"

Jack shook his head and rub the back of his neck. "N-nothing!" Mark smiles and laid down near the river.

Jack sat next to him. Mark sigh and look at Jack "I love the woods here, so peaceful and so perfect."

Jack raise his eyebrows and look at Mark "Mark... How did you got hurt?" Mark close his eyes and said "I was running and fell on a sharp rock that cut deep into my leg."

Jack nodded, Mark also say "But ever since you found me and heal me. I'm grateful to find someone like you, to save me."

Jack start to blush, he look around. Mark was right it is peaceful and perfect. Bird chirps and sing on the tree. Fish swim in the river.

Jack look at Mark, he was taking a nap. Jack look at his leg, why I'm having this weird feeling? What going on?

Mark start to talk in his sleep. "Jack... Thank you...so much.." Jack smiles and look at Mark "It no problem."

Jack slowly laid down next to Mark. Mark pulled Jack on to him. Mark wrapped his arm around Jack and pulling him closer to him.